Thursday, September 30, 2010

Hits with Putin--Misses in the Kitchen

I thought about it and I think it's okay to reveal a couple of my correct impressions. For one thing, it might help my credibility with regard to getting my son back...please pay attention U.S. and Washington state especially. For the second thing, I thought, since I had already posted a description of what I got, without saying who, why not just confirm it?

Some things I haven't made mention of at all, and those things I won't reveal or post more about.

The little line about seeing someone wearing cream and around maybe gold, or pale yellow and cream or ivory hues, was Putin. I asked God, not really focusing though, what he was wearing that day and it was about 8:30 P.M. or something and I thought, he must be out of bed already. I am pretty sure it was evening for me and I was thinking it was morning for him and not the other way around but I might go back and refresh my memory for better accuracy.

I saw him in cream or with a slight hint of yellow, wasn't sure, and I didn't know if it was short sleeved or long sleeved but I knew somehow that it wasn't an oxford style shirt. I wasn't sure if the other blurred color behind was his bedroom or a location. I didn't know. Then, I saw a photo later and it looked like it was cream sort of, his shirt, under a beige jacket. Then today I saw a photo of him at an industrial facility and all the colors surrounding correspond to what I got. I might post a link to the photo. Here is one: www.daylife.com/photo/03NEbIK5FXfzc?q=Vladimir+Putin.


I was accurate with my impression. However, I was slightly dubious, wondering if the photo or background was arranged after I'd written something but probably not (why would anyone do that? I just doubt myself sometimes). I would have to look at times. It's at an industrial place in a town that starts with S. I had not seen any photos of that day when I had the impression. I also had just the clothing maybe, initially and then later when I thought about it, these other colors (it may have been later, came to mind). Can't remember order but it was all without seeing the photos first. I thought maybe too, they put the photo out, to be helpful, since it is a nice confirmation of a kind.

I only add this because I had already posted something anyway. I really just want my kid back. My son, Oliver. He is rightfully my child and was taken from me improperly and I'm being told it will be "years" in court when someone could just cut through all of that and make it happen. He never should have been removed in the first place. I want my child.

The person with snaps who I saw snappin (on that one occasion) was, I thought (and I could be wrong) Philip, Duke of Edinburgh.

I saw someone playing piano but not sure who it was. I thought I got a glimpse of my Dad playing at one time, and then later it was someone else and I think this person had blond hair and was sort of a young man but I couldn't tell. I really didn't know with that one, for sure. If anything, I suppose it could have even been my Dad, when he was younger, because his hair was (almost) flaxen blond then. I typically don't get anything about my own family. I don't know why, I just don't.


**************************
This afternoon, after finding a good preventative Cure for Diabetes (I suppose it's much more prevention than cure once you have it, but still), I met with a lawyer and talked and then after that I got to the house and there were new things from a market and I had to clear space so I made some things quickly. Most of it isn't that good, because I'm missing ingredients I needed, like real butter, and whole milk (only had a little left) and vanilla extract and other spices. And I needed a blender too.

I tried this fig yogurt that was really good, by Hera. I was surprised at how good it was.

I first wanted to make use of zucchini (tons of it) and some mozarella and basil that was really dying, so I threw whole fresh (but wilted) basil into tomato sauce, simmered with fresh mushrooms, added fresh zucchini, lots of garlic powder (no real garlic) and pepper and then layered this with ziti and mozarella, in a pan and baked it. I guess a baked ziti.

Then I wanted to make use of some, what I thought was, yellow squash, but later realized it wasn't...it was a kind of yellow zucchini. I wanted squash! So I boiled the yellow things thinking they were maybe squash and added cumin and wanted other indian seasonings I didn't have, and then pureed with a beater bc there was no blender. Then I was going to add fig yogurt. The plan was for a creamy yellow indian/med. soup but then I realized it was zucchini and hoped I could use the yogurt and cucumber to add and make it more of a cucumber soup but I couldn't puree the cucs, so I lightly cooked and then strained and added the yogurt and it was bland and thin so added dill to make it more of a dill-cucumber-yogurt thing and I might just end up pouring it over salmon before making fish next time. I don't know.

Then I tried to make no-bake cookies, but no real butter like I like and no Hersheys cocoa so I used peanut butter and Swiss Miss mix and a little milk and margarine and then the quick oats, but it won't firm up. The flavor is fine, there is just not enough cocoa and maybe too much peanut butter or didn't cook long enough. Made 2 dozen.

Then I didn't want to throw this good organic whole grain bread out, when it only had a couple of small spots of mold on the corner, so I broke off those parts and crumbled it into a dish and then cracked 12 eggs to extract the yolk from the whites. Left whites in the bowl for egg-white omelettes sometime and then was using the yolk with a little whole milk I still had, and sugar, and it was making a nice pudding, which I was then going to mix with the bread and bake a little, but I ruined it by adding 1% milk and it made it more of a custard and runny and then I poured it over the bread that was broken up, in a glass bread pan, and let it set up in oven on bake. It needs raisins and a little more sugar, maybe a pinch of salt, and it also needs vanilla extract and I should have just used the small amount of pudding with whole milk rather than dilute and add 1%. I like bread pudding with raisins too. It's healthful and the kind I grew up with. My mom made it all the time.

I did find a cookbook while looking for a blender but I didn't use it. I know some of the basics about cooking and just pinch here and there and pour and stir. But I am missing some of the main things I need to make it right. At any rate, I didn't let any food go to waste.

Someone brought in kippered herring and I threw it out bc there was no expiration date on it and I looked at the wrapper and just didn't know. So I tossed it. I don't like mystery dates with regard to packaged foods. Some things keep a little after the date marked and some things just don't.

Oh, and last night or the night before I made a picante salsa but it's super hot and needs a little lime and of course, chips to go with. It is HOT! I thought, as I was cutting up one green jalapeno, these other yellow peppers would be fine. Maybe they were "anaheim peppers?" They were not banana peppers--they were much hotter than red chili peppers and jalepenos. And I add 1 jalapeno and 2 of those other ones to a medium bowl of salsa. I think this is why I am not catching a cold. :) I couldn't remember how hot on the rating scale. I added 2 of them and was drinking a lot of milk and eating oatmeal after that. Then, even though I had washed my hands, the next morning I almost had blisters on a few of my fingers where I had held them down as I minced with my other hand. It lasted for over 24 hours, that burn. I know the salsa has to be even hotter now, now that it's had a day to sit and be absorbed into the onions and tomato.

I was most disappointed about the chilled soup I tried to make. It could have been really good, if I'd had the right squash and then added that fig yogurt. The yogurt is delicious but needs to be paired correctly. I make a good east indian curry style rice with saffron, tumeric, a little cumin or coriander, and sometimes then a dash of curry mix. with sweetener. With fig...hmm...I don't know. That yogurt, the Hera fig one, is really, really good though. It's a good dessert on it's own. I might have to get some for Granny sometime.

No comments: