Saturday, September 25, 2010

Iranian President's Speech at 2010 NYC UN

I didn't think it was as bad as all the reports made it out to be. In fact, I am wondering if I didn't see the right clips so I still want to find the whole thing.

For how coarsely his speech was criticized, I was trying to find the unforgiveable part.

Watching the footage made me sad, to see people walking out and all of this conflict in the room. On the expressions on faces, you could see it. That was, I think, some of weight, in seeing discordance under the surface. I felt sad to see the U.S. being attacked but I also felt sad to see all of the various tensions. It wasn't quite as bad as I imagined it was supposed to be. I thought it was going to be this hugely bigoted and spewing speech, judging by the criticism but then I watched just small clips and he did mention something about the "zionist regime" or something, but it wasn't that bad. The thing is, it is true that the U.S. and Israel have strong ties and with intelligence as well. It may be a stretch to say regime, but it's not unfair to say Israel sometimes influences policy decisions. Other countries do as well. I think the part about his belief about there being no Holocaust is wrong, and supposedly even the Pope once ? said he didn't believe it happened. That's wrong, because it did happen, and denial is an excuse. There are other genoicides as well, though, that don't get as much attention. Horrible things have been done to so many different groups of people.

I also thought Obama's speech was somewhat emotional. He didn't show emotion, but it was under the surface as well. I don't mean emotional in a bad way, but that there was a sensitivity under the surface which he tried to conceal and did a good job of, but I still sensed it.

At this, I put all of my criticism back to draft instead of published, because I feel for the U.S., and those who may be good in the U.S. and are trying to reverse a bad tide of corruption.

However, for the last few days, in various locations, I have had tampering with my laptop again, with overheating and this kind of thing, and a lot of really odd mind games being played, and I would like to have my son back and someone get to the root of what is going on.

Which is why, for me, when it seems the U.S. is refusing to help, I wonder why and turn to look at government archrivals to see if there is better peace there, because there is so much leveraged against me and my son.

I feel that my son and I are not "safe" in many "camps", however, I know that I am the type of person where I am fair and try to give different people equality no matter what group they are from. I personally have no agenda against any group, but some groups HAVE, against me and my son, and I have realized I have to be prudent and discover which groups these are and avoid them. Because while they can trust me, I cannot trust them worth a stone's throw.

I find myself having to figure out who does NOT have a conflict of interest or want to harm me and my son, and how to align myself with those who seek our good or at least are neutral and don't wish us any harm. Who have no cultural, religious, legal or other kinds of obstacles which would put them in opposition to me. Or reason to be jealous or other motive to use me or my son. I have had people try to destroy me and my son and the gifts God gave me and my son. Some of these gifts have been destroyed. My voice, for one.

This is unforgiveable. These are God-given gifts that God gave for his glory, not for destruction out of jealousy and I know that there is going to be a serious vengeange of the Lord on those who have attempted or succeeded to take any of these blessings from me or my son.

No one should try to steal or destroy beautiful things that God gives to others. Not even beautiful monuments and buildings, in countries that have enmity are typically destroyed. Usually, most have an appreciation for art and the work and what God blesses others with. But those who have gone after me and my son to steal what God has had planned, or to destroy the gifts that no man or woman or child and only God alone gave us, will themselves be destroyed.
It is one thing to try to steal belongings that one human gives to another. But when you steal gifts that God gives, you are treading on seriously dangerous territory and you will be tried and discovered and held accountable.

God gives gifts to people in all countries, of all races and religions and cultures.

It is evil to try to destroy a gift of God for spite, revenge, or jealousy. It doesn't matter who you are, you do not have God's permission. When God takes away a gift, it is without human intervention. It is God's doing, and he can do as he wants, whenever he wants, and doesn't need a group of people to do it for him. That curse to 2 generations that I asked God for, out of his mercy, to those who have harmed me and my son, will not be revoked. God will have mercy on whom he has mercy.

Stealing my material things is nothing compared to stealing my son, which was and is a gift of God to me, and stealing my God-given talents and trying to destroy them.

God given gifts are health, life, talents (whether it's sense of humor, musical or academic ability, or any special ability), liberty, free will, intellect, looks, and children. They are gifts God gives at the moment of conception. Those who decided to fuck with me and my son on those levels, have God as their Judge.

Human given gifts, are material things, and work, and housing--all of which are important, but which are given by the allowance of society which controls these things, with or without God's help.

There was no justification for what was done to me and my son and what still continues from time to time. The only motive for someone to tamper with my voice was jealousy and an attempt to take something from me that, for some reason, some group felt was an attractive quality and therefore a threat to their own agenda or something they thought they could ruin out of revenge from hatred. It was almost as if someone heard some prophesy that someone powerful was going to fall for a woman with a beautiful voice and they went out and tried to destroy this in particular. It is like something out of a sick novel. And then to continue harming me and my son to make me sound nuts when there are criminals who are getting away with very serious crimes.

My son and his gifts, were also God-given and he was and is a gift to me, from God. It is not the right of anyone to take this natural gift from me.

There are good people in every group, and every country and I feel that I must have secret friends in every group. But there are some things to be avoided.

I respect the fact that, while I care about my own country, how some countries wish to be absolutely autonomous, like Iran. In a way, it's remarkable that there are no diplomatic ties, and in a world where everyone is extraditing others to do favors for big shots, no matter who or where they are, and whether the reason is political or not, it cannot be a bad thing to have a few countries that try to hold up their own fort.

Of course I don't want war, nor do I think there should be, and it would be horrible to make things even worse than they are for everyone. However, what Iran did in freeing the hostage was a generous concession and where there are horrible things happening to U.S. citizens in the U.S., I would think the U.S. needs to put a cinch on what is going on domestically rather than focus on 2 hostages in Iran. There are a lot MORE hostages, and some of them are children, in the U.S., and the U.S. should be focusing on domestic stability as well as peaceful relations.

It is like the bullies in the U.S. have taken over and they need to be rooted out, no matter who they are and what kind of money they have.

I would like to know why the Seattle FBI personnel tried to BLOCK me from reporting my receipt of a poisonous cigarette and then having someone use technology to attack my fucking voice. These kinds of people should not be allowed to be free. Those who assaulted me and my son, in our home, through technology, in East Wenatchee, must be held accountable.

I prayed for blessings again, to those who protect my son and root out those who harm him or coerce him to do things against his natural free will. Blessing means "joy" and it is not always in a form of material reward but a sense of joy or peace where there is no reason for it. And this I pray, among other things, for those who defend us.

Thank you.

Actually...update...I take it back about just leaving the other hostages. I don't mean that exactly. If they are innocent, they should be freed. Anyone who is innocent should not be held hostage. I just find the focus to be strange when there are very bad things happening to people and people dying in whole groups even, to defend a couple of people whom they know are innocent and who have been tortured, by every definition of the word.

Also, it is not all of the people from the FBI. The main persons who were hounding me and following me around when I was in Seattle/Bainbridge, and who were the main persons to try to obstruct justice, were Catholic. To date, every single person who has deliberately had a problem with me and stepped in the way of my making a report to them, was Catholic, and I don't say this to down everyone (all Catholics), because there are very good people, but for some reason, these are the ones who didn't want me to have any reports made. During that time, I kept having "Chris" brought up a lot as well. Tons of references made about "Chris". I've only known 2: a Chris who was the girlfriend I had who leaked info about me, in Oregon, and then the Chris I worked with. Maybe another one but can't think right off. Oh, Chris Rozollo who was more local and had moved to Seattle by that time. Having a large number of people in an organization, who are from the same religion and have possible ties, makes it difficult to get anywhere by way of normal justice.

And I only say this, having even recently met some really good Catholic people, who have even expressed their faith with symbols and things and I've said it's nice to see, as it highlights the nicer people I've met who are not afraid to demonstrate their faith either. There is some group(s) that's out for me though.

No comments: