Wednesday, September 22, 2010

lucky guesses last night (& a bit about putin's cross?)

Last night I had a couple of really cool lucky guesses.

I walked in to say hi to my cousin and saw this woman there and walked right to her, having never seen her before, and said, "Oh! you must be the woman from Korea, who is staying with the Avilas!" She looked shocked and said, "Yes. But how did you know?" I said, "I don't know, after she told me there was someone there (which I hadn't known, an exchange student) I had this picture of someone come to mind and you look like the person I imagined." And then I thanked her for playing with Oliver and gave her a hug.

She and my cousin looked shocked and my cousin at least knows she never told me anything except sort of her hair but after that, I had an idea of her hair and face.

She wasn't looking at me or anything, her head was down and she was studying.

Then, this girl who was 8 fell out onto the sidewalk and kind of skinned her knee and hand and I gave her a piggyback ride to her house, with her brother there, and as I was talkingwith them and their parents I could just look at this boy and see that he was good at mechanical things. So I said, "You seem pretty smart to me--what are you working on right now?" and I said working on because I saw him with a mechanical mind and he said nothing at the moment but then when I asked him what he liked, he said he liked to fix things. His uncle is a civil engineer and his Dad is a mechanical construction something or other. I said, "It must be in the genes then, huh?" and he nodded. He said he wanted to be an inventor. They both seemed smart. She wanted to be a vet (the girl). I had a really good sense of energy after I met them. And a sense of calm. It was the strangest thing, because when I looked into this boys eyes, I just had "mechanically inclined" come to mind. It was in his eyes and I have no way of explaining it.

I guess the other day at the college I borrowed this guys cell, and I didn't write about it then, but I asked him what he was studying because "engineering" came to mind and he responded with "electrical engineering". I asked him if he had anything with him, like his papers were from engineering bc I wanted to know if I had somehow seen something and picked up on it subliminally. But no, he didn't have anything with him which would suggest this and I somehow just intuited it.

Then earlier that day, I met someone and sensed god energy when I touched her on the shoulder and I was later told, no she wasn't a good person and was a heroin addict and mean and had a dealer but I picked up on something at least, that was good, because I felt it and just because someone has been to jail or done "bad" things doesn't always mean they are bad all the way through, all the time. Sometimes it might just be that God is using all their hard times to work in their lives and it might be his presence, not just about someone and their breaking rules. I happened to touch her shoulder as I was moving by, behind a chair. I asked if she was mean to children and I was told they didn't know. To me, that's a big sign of character or lack thereof. If someone is mean to kids, I question where they are coming from. If anything, maybe it was something else. I'm not saying she is a good person, I just sensed something when I touched her. I don't know, maybe she is going to be healed from something. How do I know?

***********************************
Today I was going to wear a few different things and almost wore flannel and wouldn't have minded, and sort of almost did but decided what should I wear that is clean that would be something God might want me to wear today that would make him happy and would be flattering? as much as I like flannel actually, I felt maybe I was supposed to wear something leaner and not as casual or sloppy looking, even though I like sloppy sometimes. So I wore my turquoise shirt with a darker teal over it and then a solid brown scarf to tie in with my brown boots and tight dark jeans.

I like the other looks and will most likely go lumberjack myself very soon, but didn't today, although if it gets cold, I might switch out to that. I was contemplating wearing this large oversize red checkered flannel overcoat with my tight jeans and boots. The night before I had been thinking of black but in the morning decided to do something different.

And I did pray about what others are wearing but not last night. Last night I just prayed in general and didn't feel like I was supposed to do any guessing at all. I felt like even if I did I wasn't supposed to share with anyone and just check myself.

Like, try to make guesses, and keep it to myself and check it and then maybe say whether I was sort of close or not but not give out any specifics. I don't know why, but I felt I was not suposed to share and then I prayed to guess this morning and felt the exact same thing.
************
so, I did try a quick prelim look up on stuff but can't see anything yet and I'm just going to move on to other things and will lok at it all at a later date. If I get insights about medical stuff or that comes to mind, I might write some of it out, but I am going to focus on other things.
*************
This morning I turned to Psalm 73 and read that. I love the part about "whom have I in the heavens but you?" near the bottom.

Last night I read from ? will have to remember what book it was...first it was OT and it was about this king that pleased God, who wanted to honor him and asked the Levites and the priests to "make haste" and get materials for rebuilding the temple, or a place of worship for God, and some of them were slow and so then a chest was made. And this chest was opened up and set out and all the people were invited to put something in so they money for making something beautiful for God. It was a treasure chest! ('n I relinquish ma jewelry but ne'er mi bottle 'er rum!). So anyway, all this money went into it and the masons began to work first and then when it was done there was money leftover for vessels and silverware and things. Some Johaid guy? Josaid? something like that and not josiah. At first I thought it was going to be about the ark, being a chest, but it was different.

And then I read from the NT and it said, "Remember Lot's wife!" and I thought, "she turned into a pillar of salt." So salt is used for good and bad refences I guess. And I read from Romans and a couple of other things and then that was it.
******************
Oh, one thing I will say about something I got about Putin when I was thinking about the clothes. I don't know why this came to mind at all, and I can't bring up clothing or anything, but something about a cross came to mind, about Putin. It is the only time I have had that come to mind. I had this idea that he was wearing a cross but I don't know if it is a real cross he was/is wearing, or a special cross he received from his mother, or is a figurative thing.

That is one small thing I think I should mention. The other things I know I can't bring up but this other thing is probably something I should share. I don't see him with a cross really, like an orthodox one, and maybe it is something hidden that someone else might have that I mixed wires with, but if there is one for someone in particular, that they are wearing, it isn't gold colored, it's silver. Honestly, I didn't think it was figurative.

I also asked God to show me something about the Pope bc I figured that might be interesting but then just left it there and if something comes to mind, it will come in time.

I had Amma come to mind again as well, this morning. Just now, 11:35 a.m. And I have never known who amma is.
***************
it looks like "amma" is the word for mother in many east asian cultures and some european ones too. also read it's the name of an abbess (what religion I don't know) and there is an "amma" who is hindi and indian and has a birthday coming up and is known as the hugging saint.
***************
i think maybe I got something about The Pope. maybe. I just asked God right now, quickly, and got something about "a red thread" and then when I looked it up, wondering what that means, the flag for the pope has a red thread in it. All I got was "red thread" and wondered, "red thread tied around finger? in lining of clothes? hidden?" and I typed it up and the first thing that came up was a description of how there is a red thread that ties the silver and gold keys together and I don't know what it symbolizes yet, but yes, I think God gave me something that was right, about the Pope. It looks like a yellow thread, sort of, at the top of the flag, but yeah, it's the flag for the Vatican, the papal flag. The red thread is at the bottom. I'll look up the meaning. It basically just says the thread unites the silver key of worldly power with the spiritual gold key of spiritual power, so it's a big symbol. It is online of course, but that's not how it came to mind or how I got it. I got it by asking God for something that would be about the pope or symbolize or be something on his person, hidden even, and I got "a red thread". I wonder if there is a secret place where there is actually a thread in the clothing or under the garment or hidden inside a garment or what. In the newest version of the flag there is a white ribbon at the top of the flag and in older ones, a yellow thread. I first had this idea of the Pope with a red thread in his hands. Like, touching a red thread or holding it or something. Maybe at some point. But I settled with "red thread" in general because I don't know exactly how it applies but he will know himself if I got something right. I suppose, now that I know there is a red thread on the flag, it makes perfect sense that it could be true, that he has something to do, literally, with a physical, material red thread that is as a symbol. I sort of had an idea, maybe separate, of someone at a desk with a longer thread or cord as well. In that case, more of a thin cord than an actual thread like sewing thread fine.

(I think this is the part where the bishops ask the Pope, "how are we going to kill her?!" and the Pope grins and pulls out a red cord, letting it loop a little and says, "hehehe, with this!" No, just kidding.)

The red thread insight came to me at around 11:00-11:45 a.m.
*********************************
I was feeling I am not allowed to bring up wardrobe things, but the cross idea with Putin and the thread idea, I know I can share because they are personal insights, which, if correct, give God glory for being able to speak to people in modern times. And yes, I also believe in the human potential, inately, and how there is a lot of untapped brainpower and things we don't know about as well, which are just human, and not necessarily a special gift from God or word from God.
********************
The site for this Amma woman, who is Hindi, seems interesting. I looked up more East Indian art yesterday and there is some really beautiful art out there. I don't think this is where I'm getting "amma" from because it seems more personal somehow, but it's still a nice site.
***********************
The other thing which happened, at about 12:30 p.m., which was a brand new thing for me to ever have happen, was that I had an impression, while sitting at the table to eat lunch, of Putin. As if he were sitting across from me, across from the table, but probably not my own table. Maybe it was a different kind of remote viewing. It was very different to me because instead of being a small little frame in the minds eye, it was a larger full body image, full size, not like seeing a snap-shot. It was more like "scotty beam me up" but not visible, yet still minds-eye and not literal (no hallucination). It is the first and only time I have had an impression this way, in regular life-size form. And again, I didn't "see" anything in the natural sense. It wasn't like I htought someone was in the house. But usually I get more of an upstairs idea that is contained in this small snap-shot and I can with the viewpoint of rt or left, and this time it was like a full size person, so very different. I looked up some photos and won't comment on the wardrobe stuff, like I said, but I will comment on the table photos...what I got an hour ago was not one of these photos, as if I simply saw him through a photo of him at a table. It was more like I was sitting directly across from him but of course I wasn't, and this was the impression. It wasn't like he was cut off by the table either, I was able to see most of his body (minds eye) and his posture as if he were an invisible man, fully there but fully invisible to the eye. Very different. Anyway, that's all for now.

I looked everyone up and no comment other than I learned something by doing this. So that's good. I really did. I picked up on how one thing can be one thing and then other things can be used to detract from the right idea. So learning about that. Then, I learned that the midnight blue tie I was getting and didn't know where from, may have been for Monoco's man. Also, had an impression of a partly "blue jeans" "type" of day for someone and I believe it's correct, but as for specifics and right or wrong, I'll just say I learned some things.

I was also thinking about the photo I saw of the Queen and Pope exchanging books, and I saw this after I wrote about my impression of seeing her selecting books, but I sensed it was for herself or someone else, out of a personal library but I was curious to know what books they exchanged and couldn't find it.

I would like to know what the Queen wore today. She's the main other I was looking for, but I'll skip it for now and go to other things and maybe check news tomorrow.
***********
I was thinking, after I wrote about having this impression of Putin being as close as across from the table in a chair, there in the kitchen, but invisible, I saw the photos for Wednesday and wondered, as I am writing about the invisible man, why he and Monaco-Man have a place setting at the edge of the table?

Sometime I will have to get up very early and try to figure out what is happening at night in Moscow and try out some psychic eavesdropping.

And I was thinking about Charles eavesdropping on the floor while I do it next to walls on occasion. I love those vents, don't you Charles?

At least it's a safe nod to visitors that they're probably not being audio-taped or under constant camera supervision, if someone is going old style.
*******************
I thought about naming these 2 little black kittens today. There was something on the top of my mind but I couldn't think of it, ipsy and mipsy or something and then I thought maybe "lexis" and "nexus" for lexis-nexus legal search engine and then I kept having solar plexus come to mind. Maybe one should be lexis-nexus and the other, solar-plexus. nexus and plexus.? Probably, solar plexus to mind bc of Hitchens on the brain with his esophageal stuff. Maybe ipse and mipse (latinized forms) because plexus and nexus is a mouthful. try saying plexus and nexus together when you're drunk. lekshuss 'n' neckshuuusss. I actually think I've settled on ipse and bipse. Bipse is easier to say than mipse next to ipse. Has a better ring.
*******************
someone digging a tunnel or into dirt with hands, very fast. 4:15 thereabouts
******************
Oh my goodness, well that was not a difficult confirmation to get...I just found an article about Putin wearing a cross and it is silver or silver colored. More than one I guess. I typed in his name and then "orthodox cross" and found an interview with him on mystagogy site. John Sanidopoulos. And then there I saw photos of him with a cross on, but I assumed somehow maybe I've seen some of these photos (I know I've seen a couple but I haven't stared or looked long at them) and my subconscious picked up on the cross. However, I got it in word form, not an image first, and then more of an impression later. I didn't think of it before yesterday or notice it in photos before, but it's remotely possible my subconscious picked up on it somehow. However, it is also possible that it was an insight that was real.

And both have to do with his mother.
***************
i guess I'll add one other impression I had, in the past, and when I was thinking about the Vladimir from the mcdonalds here, or trying to guess something, these loaves of bread with a white cloth over them came to mind, something to do with bread and a white cloth and then this woman from the church told me at traditional Ukraine weddings the bride carries bread that is draped with white cloth and has stitching or is embroidered somewhere. So I thought this was interesting and wondered if I picked up on that out of something I was getting from his brother, who had announced his engagement. I didn't read about it later, to check on the tradition or anything. I had first thought maybe his mother had made bread and just put a white cloth over it but then she said this so I thought maybe it had to do with his brother. Sort of interesting I guess. I was wondering why in the world I was getting BREAD with linen over it, with this Vladdie Laddie. It wasn't buns. I mean, no, I was not getting buns with a white cloth over them. I thought I saw more than one loaf of bread though. Not sure. One for sure! uh-oh...more than one loaf could spell truuuubble. I'm kidding bc I just remember one (I think). I think I told some people about this, or wrote about it somewhere online or in a journal. I am sure. I don't know if I said who I got it in connection with though.
***************
Was reading about the India games and I didn't realize they were part of the Commonwealth! Or maybe it is it's own commonwealth? will have to read more later.

No comments: