Monday, September 13, 2010

image: man making bed--white or cream solid sheets

I don't know why I had this image but it was a flash, in motion, of a man shaking out the top sheet to a Queen or King size bed, and the sheets were either solid white or solid cream.

I didn't see the comforter so I don't know. What I saw was the fan or shaking out of a large top sheet to go over the bed.

I asked someone what time it was maybe less than 5 minutes after I got this and he said 7:15. I said, "Exactly?" and he said, "Okay, 7:14." So it was maybe around 7:10 p.m. or thereabouts.

If it wasn't a man here, just making a bed, someone was maybe getting ready for bed on the East Coast or other part of the world. I had the impression it was a readying for bed, not making the bed in the morning. There was more of a getting settled in feeling to it.

Problem is, I don't know who the man was. I only know it was a man and I didn't see anyone else in the room.

White or cream colored pillows if they were there--it was just this large bed with the bottom sheet already down and spreading out the top sheet.

I also had the impression it was at a personal house, not hotel. Everything seemed light and all I could see was the bed and the fan of the sheet. I saw him (or shadowy as a man) as if the head of the bed were, in my field of vision, to the left, with the foot of the bed to the right and he was at one corner on the far side from me, pulling things out, pulling on the sheet, and then fanning the sheet somehow.

Problem is, I didn't see "him" at all really. Just knew it was a man doing this and saw this movement.

How strange.

I wonder if it was the same man with the fish earlier. Maybe not. I don't know.

UPDATE: I guess I'll clarify. I know it wasn't local, in the State of Washington. It wasn't someone from around here and just don't try to guess either, because it will be a waste of time to assume anything at all.

I think this person may be different from fish person but could be same, I don't know.

No comments: