Saturday, September 18, 2010

Girls Disconnecting

I think it was the women, one of them, who works here who disconnected because i went in and they were all upstairs where computer stuff is, and not at the counter and then when a new customer walked in, my computer connected again. I don't know for sure though.

I know one of them said, when I was walking to the bathroom, very quietly and under her breath "I hate her".

I don't just have "spy eyes" I have spy ears. I think, since I was all the way to the bathroom, she thought I couldn't hear what she said.

I walked back to the counter after I was done, and said, "I was thinking about trying something new, but I don't know because I might hate it. You know how it is when you hate something you haven't really tried." I went on about hating something and not really knowing anything about a certain product and what was it like? And then said maybe some other day and walked away.

She was expressing hate for someone she had never even talked to, other than to take an order from me. I think I've said this much to her, "Could I have the small drip coffee please?" and "thank you" and that's about it.

No comments: