Friday, April 20, 2012

DOJ Disrupts Communications Again

The Department of Justice disrupted my communications again, knowing I am trying to file Notice of Appeal and lawsuits against Judges. My computer was totally shut down. Fromm about 12:15 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. they shut my computer down completely, forcing me to go back to my house to get a connection again and work on legal matters. I walked to the post office to mail something and then went to the library with the laptop to work on legal matters and it wouldn't turn on. It had been shut down. I had to walk all the way back to my house, over 1-2 miles away, to try to connection from here and see if the computer turned on. This is a computer that is new to me to use, and it is the second one which has been shut down by the DOJ in the middle of my attempts to file legal petitions and emergency appeal for my son and family. God damn them and God damn, specifically, the person who gave the order. I have information on this computer already that I had to refer to so it wasn't possible to go to another at this time. But basically, that's what is happening. Nothing is natural and everything is forced here. I didn't choose to walk a couple of miles back to the house--it was forced.

No comments: