Monday, April 30, 2012

non-relevant google searches

whoever has been in charge of delivering search results for google, for my area, has been obnoxious the last hour or so. Irrelevant after irrelevant search result, mainly after I posted the last post but even a little before that. I usually search for art and paintings and get nornmal results. Not right now. Every single search is off in the twilight zone. it's a ton of catholic stuff that's coming up, and then things like "samuel morse" and all this morse code crap when I search for the "biblical samuel" and I am not kidding, every single search result has been like this. there was a ton of uk stuff too, as if I'm on google.uk or something. where every single search pulled up a result with a site from the uk and my search request had nothing to do with uk.

No comments: