Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Email with FBI re: 10 Corrupt Judges in 2008-2009 increases to ?

cam huegenot


















To portland@ic.fbi.gov



































I would expect someone to contact me in order to even handle the "issue" to begin with. If you are prosecuting for crimes as required in your jurisdiction, you will need me as a material witness on the stand.

So far, your own agents have committed the same felonies these Judges are guilty of so I would hope this gets sent to the person, not "squad", that handle this kind of thing, who does not have a conflict of interest.

You still have sex abusers working for your agencies, i.e., Raul Bujanda, whose report I made and which an FBI agent used to bribe Portland police with, to dismiss charges. So when you have agents who should be registered sex offenders, having lunch with the same "squad" that should be prosecuting judicial felony, I am concerned.

Your agent Bujanda also showed up in the federal courthouse to interfere with my judicial complaint in 2004 which I submitted to the federal courthouse.

I have been told by anonymous persons, not less than 10 Judges are guilty of felonies and conspiracy to commit crimes against me, my son, and family. I was given this information and "tip", in 2008-2009.

Since being given this tip, that 10 Judges were involved in collusion to commit crimes against me, I have personally had my case before more Judges. I didn't even have my case with 10 Judges when I was given the tip. I had only personally been before 6 Judges at that time. He said 10.

Since this time, I expect the number has increased.

There is no "if" in contacting me. If you are doing your job, you are required to contact me and I need to have a response from your offices within a reasonable amount of time or I will assume you continue to collude with criminals rather than apprehend them.

Cameo L. Garrett




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From: Portland@ic.fbi.gov
To: cameocares@live.com
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 09:55:30 -0400
Subject: RE: Report of Judicial Crime and Protection Against Retaliation



Thank you for contacting the FBI concerning your issue. We have forwarded the information to the squad handling those types of issues. If any further information is required someone will contact you.



Thank you again for contacting our Agency.



FBI

PORTLAND DIVISION

No comments: