Saturday, July 27, 2013

Naming Of Guinea Pig Babies

I think I've named them tonight.

I had some ideas but wasn't ready to name them.  There were 4 but the boy died so there are 3 girls and I think they are:

Charlie-Carr Venus Flytrap

Fifi Dolarosa Sasquatch

and

Coco Jolokia Manos de Sharon

Their mother and father are Kipper (Mom) and Francis (Dad)

I'm calling them Carr, Fifi and Coco for short.  I was calling the one Charlie-Carr but I don't like saying both all the time.  It's Charlie-Carr like Charlie-horse in a sense.  I either call them by the entire name or in short.  So Francis, Kipper, Fifi, Coco, and Charlie or Carr or I might choose a different nickname.

Fifi is a white one with Abbyssian traits in the longer and ruffled coat, Coco is a white one with with a sleek coat (I can't remember the breed name for that kind, but it's more short-hair because the mother is Abbyssian and the father is the sleek short coat kind, but neither are Peruvian.  I had a Peruvian one when I was a kid, with tan or sable color and white spots on it and the long coat.
And then Charlie-Carr Venus Flytrap is the solid sable one with Abbsyssian traits and the ruffled longer coat.

No comments: