Sunday, July 28, 2013

Vulcan-MK Ultra Ideas On Hands

Another thing I've wondered, and my memory was refreshed with a photo I took for my son yesterday, is exactly what this country or Canada did to my hands and fingers when I was a baby.

I saw something sort of like it with a painting of a baby from some aristocratic illuminati kind of family, but I've seen it, or noticed it only one other time.

My hands, and how I unconsciously hold my fingers, came to my notice in the last year or so.  That's when I noticed a painting and wondered why one of my hands does this (one more than the other). 

The next time I ever saw it on someone was some wave from William of Wales and I think it was before I mentioned noticing the odd finger position on the hand, and I think it was noticed on a photo that came up in regular online ads and news clips, from his wedding.  I saw his hand and thought, "That is really weird.  Why does his hand match mine?"

I think it's weird because it's not a common trait or position.  Because I firmly believe many kids have been selected and abused or brainwashed for MK Ultra experiments and programming, my first thought was that he was too.  Why else would he have this very unusual position of his fingers?  I don't "think" (though I don't know for sure) that it's contrived.  I don't think he's trying to do that, anymore than I ever think about trying to have my fingers a certain way.  I mean, I might one time press all my fingers together for a more firm wave, depending on my mood, but my natural hand, without thinking about it, and just casual, makes a W, with my middle finger and ring finger wanting to stick together and then somehow my pinky veering off to a side and my pointer finger veering off to another side.

So is this "W", or the reverse of it, an "M", or whatever it is, supposed to "tag" the kids from MK Ultra programming? Or is it just a natural tendency that runs in some families? or in some people?  My left hand doesn't do this as much and my right hand almost always does.  I'm not sure, but I think it's one of my hands more than the other one. 

To me, it looks sort of odd, but I am not trying to do this, and it makes me think possibly it's an MK Ultra thing but I don't know for sure.


This is not a very good photo, but it's where I noticed it again.  I guess this is my left hand, not right, but I think I maybe do it with my right too.

It makes me wonder if, on top of all the other things done, I had my center fingers tied together or something, but that's not necessarily very easy to do and why would anyone?  It's not like electrocution, which is to alter someone's state of mind, or other kinds of programming.  I guess it's possible it's a natural trait, but I wonder about it because it seems unusual and I've had all these things happen to me and discovered things and when I see it on someone else, I wonder if they were in the same program or what.  I don't know any special "handshakes" or anything--I was never taught anything, but yeah...  "Hi"  (there she is..that's one of 'em?)

No comments: