Monday, March 25, 2013

Lesbos: Need a Surrogate? STICK IT TO THEM

I've decided to open up my offer of being a gestational surrogate to lesbos because as long as this country attempts to PREVENT me from doing this, and confines me here, I'm going to make sure that when I "stick it to them" and stick it to the corrupt Mormons, I do it two different ways: by helping someone get what they want as I get what I am determined to get. Below is my ad:

I am a vegan, feminist, activist, non-traditional with some conservative values and beliefs. I'm eccentric, and sensible, and I like to make money stretch. I've an eye for detail and design and I'm a consummate artist, and researcher. I've done some extensive academic research in the following areas: child development, nutrition-homeopathic medicine, and law. I've read approximately 300 books on prenatal/childcare topics.

I'm offering to be a gestional surrogate for free, as long as my medical insurance is reimbursed so I'm not stuck with the pregnancy bill, and I am only interested in doing this for international parents in another country (outside of the U.S.) so I would also ask for accomodations. Otherwise, there is no compensation required. I have intentions of doing this a second time for money, but this first time of surrogacy, I'd like to do it for free to someone who might not otherwise be able to afford it.

My pregnancy in the past was without any morning sickness and no problems. I had perfect results throughout the pregnancy on labs and my son weighed more than any baby in our family's history of 7 pounders, at 8 lbs and 11 ounces, bright, happy, and healthy.

I have to have a c-section next time but I'm cleared to delivery again; I prefer c-section anyhow. I have never had STDS, any disease, or ongoing health problem. I do not take even OTCs either. I feel there are benefits to me as well as an IP or parents. I was going to rule out homosexuals because I didn't feel like dealing with the drama, but actually, I might take it on case by case basis, as I understand how it feels to be told "no" when people don't know what they're talking about. I'd like to stick it to them. In general, I prefer working with a single man, woman, or heterosexual couple.

I feel there are many health benefits in doing this, as studies prove increased bone density with each pregnancy and there is history of osteoporosis in my family; and also there is increased lifespan (nature's way of saying "stick around"); and other benefits including preservation of fertility (the cycles of a woman usually, and naturally, include pregnancies). I am interested in having more of my own children in the future, whether I freeze my eggs or not, I've debated. At any rate, there are many positive reasons for wanting to do this.

My insurance, if it's not covered by your country, would cost about $14,000 if we skip insurance for me at an IVF clinic and go with only maternity coverage. That might be preferable actually as there would be no delays with insurance companies holding things up in getting started.

So I'm ready to go. My son, who is almost 7, will also benefit from this as we keep in touch and he would enjoy hearing and learning about a different country. You know, something BESIDES the "Divided States of America".

Contact ME.

loree.O.eerol@gmail.com

No comments: