Wednesday, March 13, 2013

New Pope Nazi Ally ?

I saw the photo of the new pope and thought, "Oh no."

I don't know what it was, but just from his photo and then I looked up news and saw he was from Argentina and thought again, "Oh no."  Then, Kate Middleton's happy face next to his.  "Oh no."

This pope is an Army and Nazi ally.  That is my opinion.

I don't know which cardinals were hoping for another guy, but whoever he was, I don't know, but I hope I'm wrong about something.  I hope I'm wrong.

If I'm right, my sympathies go to the other cardinals who voted for someone else, and if I'm wrong, I hope something will "change" with regard to our being tortured.

I feel it does affect me and my family because it affects politics and that is what influences the torture dynamics over here.

Also, the last pope was being tortured.  So why would anyone torture the last pope, and then say a week later he's "resigning" to allow the other man to step on his toes?

There was a photo from Toshiba news that showed the other pope with a bulged out eyeball, like the Obama photo, and it was featured a week or two before his "resignation" was announced.  So if someone is putting hits on the other pope, to pave a road for this new one, who is younger and could be pope who knows how long, I don't know that this is a good sign. 

It would be nice to think someone good infiltrated the Vatican sometime.  It would be a miracle.

I think this new pope is allied with Middletons.  I don't know how, but I think this, and I don't know why even, but that's what I think.

The U.S. has been blasting me, frying me, basically, since about 12 p.m. noon.  The U.S. aerospace defense industry IS interested in Vatican politics because they take refuge in them.  If they think someone is on their side over there, they feel confident in abusing and torturing others.  If they have reservations, they are more reluctant. 

I really don't know why the other pope's eye was being bulged out from torture, and Obama's too.  I don't know if it was done just one day, for a photo op to gain sympathy from torture victims, or if these people are truly targets and a photographer caught it.  How should I know what to think?

What I gather from Middleton, is she was trafficking drugs and part of the money coming from that industry, from Mexico, California, and Washington, and Canada.  When Washington legalized marijuana, her U.S. "jacks" were squared away neatly.

No comments: