Thursday, September 2, 2010

impressions

someone in a light blue shirt today. was writing about hawking and then saw someone wearing one, but probably plenty of people are.

i thought later today, that i may have had an anna wintour moment. when i went off telling women to use pomade for their hair. i thought to myself, who do i sound like? i sound like anna wintour.

recently read an article by hitchens and then less than a week later i had my wintour moment.

well, and then i saw some car with plates for o vanna today too and wondered.

i saw the movie, "the devil wears prada"...and i love prada too. i didn't think she was so bad really, she was straightforward and said what she thought.
*****************
almost every single place i went today, i had the overheating with my computer. it is either the computer itself and something that can be done or it's literally got to be satellite. there is no other explanation. people know it's happening too.
************************
I guess I'll include this other small part that I put into my book which I wasn't going to share, but bc I have faith in the ability of others to stand on their own.

...I have a tender place in my heart for vlad (in a light whimsical way) & his fam I guess--I don't now why but maybe bc of how I 1st met him...it always makes me laugh. i think they get peer pressure but how can i fault them?

(between this meeting and other intuitive things i guess)
***********************************
I am trying to get ahold of people who can better help and protect my son and I right now. Because there are problems now. Still.

No comments: