Saturday, September 4, 2010

trump tonight for the chump

there was someone who thought they already knew what i was going to do tonight.

they were wrong and i saw the look when they realized they were wrong.

someone thought i was going to spend $1 on something and then i didn't do what they thought i would do and then make something else seem apropo.

i cannot go into all of the details. it wouldn't make sense to most people. but that's what i call the trump chump.
**************
then a truck pulled up and i hadn't looked around but there was this woman dining who kept staring the whole time and i picked up on a couple of things.

this woman seemed fine at first and i didn't have an issue with her until she kept staring at me and then imitating my expressions or movements. sort of odd and i don't know why she would do this. they're all in the same car so i can't tell.
**************************
I am wondering if there are some people in the U.S. who refuse to do anything about protecting and investigating the situtation with me and my son bc they just don't want to give up the intel of some other group and that other group doesn't like me.

So they do their little exchanges and deals and figure that if they allow me to be kept down, that is making some group whose work they want, well, making them happy. keeping them content at least.

Because either the wrong people intecept all my complaint-report attempts, or it's that deals are made and I and my son have been sacrificed, against our will when there is no just cause for it. I know that when I watched some of the Pentagon and other joint country conventions on t.v. last, they seemed to know about a thing or two which they couldn't fully reveal. They're no dummies, even if some of them are those shadow figures.

No comments: