Friday, January 4, 2013

Adam Carolla: Criminal and Gang-Banger

See my last post. I ended up finding more information about Carolla, but I didn't title it with his name so this post serves as notice to the previous post.

No wonder there has been no media coverage of crime against U.S. citizens like my family--these people are all connected to mafia and incite crimes with their shows.

Carolla has an Italian restaurant called Almalfi, which is named after a town in Italy (Mayor's name is Pizzo).

He raced cars at some L.A. long grand prix. His kids names are Natalie and Santino Richard Whittemore. I mean, Carolla.

The guy behind him in this photo looks like the red-haired cop from Mt. Angel Abbey that I met in 2001. I met him, along with "Scotty". Maybe that's a reference to cops, since Carolla also played the voice of a cop that's a donut for "Wreck it Ralph".

Why not have his kids on 6/6/6 when he IS a devil? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Carolla. He has a problem with religious ideas of 6/6/6 when he's an "atheist"?

He's a liar.

He's not an atheist--he's Roman Catholic like his parents are. Which is maybe why the red-haired guy that looked like the cop from Mt. Angel Abbey is standing behind him, because he told me he was "a Protestant" and I believe he was lying too.

If you're an atheist, you don't care about 6/6/6 connotations. How many other kids were born in the world that day? Tons. It's no big deal. But to a Roman Catholic, it's a seriously big deal. "The Sign of the Beast"...it was too close to home for a devil. So his kids were forcibly born a day earlier to "avoid fate". That is NOT the mark of an atheist.

He is a total con. So then his 2 kids were born on 6/5, because he and his wife had too much religious superstition to allow their own children to have a natural birth. It was a forced birth, not with the child's best interests in mind, but with the parent's superstitions in mind. I guess Adam really wanted a place in the atheist circle so he decided to try to con them. That way, any kind of hate crime he's involved with, isn't connected to the Catholic church.

He has something to do with the death of my unborn children. I looked at the coat of arms for Amalfi and I know. I will have to look into it further.

He claims to have "like, 20 planes" and the nickname "Ace" or "Ace Rockolla" according to an IMDB site. His mother is said to have studied Chicano studies, but other sites said she was a sex therapist.

His great-grandfather wrote a screenplay called "The Broken Thread" for a "Hawaiian Eye" t.v. series. I have Microsoft blocking my email account since the 29th, and then responding insuffiently by telling me "The Thread Is Locked." It's like a joke, and yes, it would be nuts, to connect any of these ideas, if these people were not already connected, which I have been proving by showing who works with whom in business and who is married to who, and related. On Oct. 22, 2009 (my birthday), he took an offer to be part of a sitcom about a contractor that tries to put his life together and then in June 2010 he said it wasn't picked up and "it's dead" (the deal).

I just found out he's related (among many things) a man in D.C. who worked with the Navy and now works for Defense systems in aeronautics controls, the kind of job that would lend to a position in being able to torture people.

So when I saw Adam Carolla on D.C. (I believe) grounds, on a U.S. Navy Base, I wondered why. He is related to Mark Pittelkau in Washington D.C.
http://www.lead411.com/Mark_Pittelkau_5994388.html
http://www.linkedin.com/in/markpittelkau

This man is related to Ronald Pittelkau, who lives in Chicago, IL. Pittlekau is married to Wendy, who is related to Adam Carolla's wife Lynette. Wendy had/has a Twitter account I found, where she makes a lot of nods to Lisa Thebault. The people contacting her in the short period she twittered, were Adam Carolla's wife Lynette Paradise-Carolla and a Jewish woman. They had favorites listed on their accounts of "the top 10 voices" and "Get Rich or Die Tryin", and after I found the pages it changed. https://twitter.com/SeeWendyTweet. This is proof Wendy Pittelkau is related to Adam Carolla. Pittelkau is related (married) to Ronald Pittelkau in Chicago, and Ronald is related to Mark, one of the torturers of children.

Adam Carolla was walking around D.C. Navy grounds with his "thinning beard" and they know my parents watch the show.

Fatso was working for them--Michelle Erickson. They tortured my son. They also knew black men who knew Erickson and knew Carolla.

People writing to Wendy were a Jackie, a Andrea Rose (labellav325), Parent Experiment, ElissaKatherine (Jewish) and Ben Mankewicz.

Mankewicz is connected to relatives who reported for the Chicago Tribune. German Jewish-Nazis. The Jews are every bit as much like Nazis as any other group. Some of them are horrid.

Ben Mankewicz knows Pittelkau, and has a Jewish father (Mankewicz) and a Mormon mother. (hmm. interesting.) His father is Frank Mankewicz and his grandfather is Herman Mankewicz, who helped write Citizen Kane and wrote for the Chicago Tribune. It sounds like Meredith Green, the woman who rented a room from me, wanted to follow in Herman's footsteps out of disrespect. I tried to help her, and she deliberately vomited on my brand new white towels. She kept a bottle of Melanin in her medicine cabinet.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herman_Mankiewicz
So this guy Herman had "Frank" and then Frank had Ben. If you read the wiki on Frank, it's Kate this and Kate that. I mean, like no one is trying hard or anything. Herman had a brother, Joseph. Joseph also worked for the Chicago Tribune. They are from the Hamburg area of Germany. Herman and Joseph were born in Pennsylvania, to Franz.

Ben's wife is Contessa Kellog, who works in L.A. and D.C. and writes for London. Oh London? Hmmm.

Andrea Rose is from Chicago, IL and she moved to Hollywood or visits there. She knows Pittelkau from Chicago.

I looked up Ben Mankewicz again and this time I found something that said his mother, who was/is Mormon, is "Holly Jolley Reynolds". That's according to wiki, and then IBDM also says this.

So guess what. The Mormon that just "happened" to be in my neighborhood checking "water" was not there by accident. They were there, knowing who I was when they went to my property. I suppose, that's if it can be confirmed that Patrick Jolley is related to Holly Jolley Reynolds Mankewicz. According to this link, a Patrick Jolley who went to Utah State moved to Washington D.C. and worked for the same company that Mark Pittelkau worked for: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/patrick-jolley/7/335/a15. They both worked for ATK.

If this Mormon Jolley who I met, Patrick, is related to the Mormon Jolley the Mankewicz's are connected to, this is one very seriously criminal group. It would mean several different kinds of groups worked together and are inter-related, and have sponsored and committed hate crimes.

This also helps to explain why some of the Mormons were not good people afterall. Like any Mormon that lied about me to the FBI. Look at the business connections. It's huge money and greed. Some of these people have been Catholic, or Jewish, or Protestant or Mormon, and what they have in common is either hate, or business deals and intermarriage.

When you get married, you marry into everyone. You can't help who you're born to, and can't choose your family, until you're choosing marriage. Why are all of these people criminals? They have money...is that why? This is how they make their money and keep it? They abuse and use my family and torture my son, and make threats, for greed? I can't believe Patrick Jolley is really related to Holly Jolley, the Mormon married to the Jew. I mean, if this is true, it proves I was being stalked at my own house by him and his friend and they did NOT act like Mormons to me.

Also,since I've been writing this, I've had my tooth and an area under my ribcage being targeted for torture.

When I was in the hospital, having my surgery, in Maryland, someone paged for "Patrick Jolley" over the intercom. I thought maybe he worked at a hospital, but no, he's working for the aerospace defense industry, like Mark Pittelkau, and Mike Killian. There is also a Lily Pittelkau related to Mark, and a Lisa Turner.

Additionally, Mark Pittelkau, I think it was, went to Old Dominion, in Norfolk, VA, which is where James Rosen's wife, Sara, went before working for the U.S. Navy, like Pittelkau. So all of a sudden, we have Pittelkau, Rosen, and Carolla all tied to the same U.S. Navy base in Washington D.C. And Michelle Erickson worked for the Navy and still does.

This list of attendees, including many U.S. Navy, NASA, and Aerospace Defense contractors, includes the name of Lily Pittelkau. https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&q=cache:vVerEmVNJGcJ:www.univelt.com/linkedfiles/Volume%2520132%2520Advances/v132%2520Appendix%2520A.pdf+&hl=en&gl=us&pid=bl&srcid=ADGEESieSQTQvf3f5fM6Ox6FFEp8D6mt35y0ByTIrExVzfq48lo8oIjPSZMp46HJeFGr84fW7fr3J_K_VWyLQfGOkrqoAUfKp14kxALowRZrfSgrMsq9hiYVd_BhLTuwqxNRGEDsxs9O&sig=AHIEtbRDrS8f2ZjXhhpkfoGZEXyKsIfe8Q

Univelt is a printing company for Aeronautical publications.

Dean Paradise, who is related to Adam Carolla's wife Lynette Paradise, owns and runs Paradise Publishing, in Castiac, CA, with Sherry Paradise.

Mark Psiaki, from Cornell, attended the meeting, and brought Mary and Sarah with him. Oh, yeah, no, it's not Carl with Mary and Sarah...haha. It's just funny since Mary went to Cornell and majored in Engineering (like Mark Psiaki) until she switched to Government. He has a conversion story but he was born into the Episcopal church, which is the same thing as Roman Catholic. So why would he need to suddenly become "born again" while working in this industry? Guilty conscience or doesn't want to get tracked to others who tortured my family?http://web.mae.cornell.edu/psiaki/. If you're a real christian Mark, why don't you speak up about torture of children? Basically, he became a "born again" christian after the birth of Kate Middleton. Great cover for an Episcopalian. Mueller doesn't even try. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Episcopal_Church_(United_States)

It says Lisa T (Turner I presume) Pittelkau worked for the D.C. Department of Information and Technology in 1989. I have no idea what she did after that.http://www.gao.gov/assets/90/88288.pdf

No comments: