Wednesday, January 23, 2013

My Mom & Dad Tortured In Retaliation

My Mom and Dad have been retaliated against again.  I posted information about death threats about Jay Baird from others and then his subsequent death and both my Mom and Dad have newly defined racoon eyes, and it's very dark on both of them.

While some of what is done to them is by NASA, and I am not kidding, this is too-well defined to be just NASA.  It looks like the U.S. Pentagon has forced them to wear goggles of some kind and blasted their brains out.  It is the shape of goggles on the inside corners of their eyes.

We are being tortured and my son Oliver is being tortured.

I hope my son never works, in any way, for the U.S. after what they've done to him. 

I don't want him in the U.S. at all.  Foremost, I never want him to work for the U.S. or Canada in any capacity, and secondly, I don't want him in the U.S. where the U.S. has access to him.



No comments: