Friday, April 1, 2011

Calm Before Storm

I had to break and take my mind off of what I'm trying to write next. I am thinking about how to describe who has been involved in some of the things that have happened to me and my son. Not all of it, I won't write about everything, but a few things I am trying to line up. I stopped, and wanted a candy bar. Then I tried to distract myself by looking up "prince harry news" as it has nothing to do with this. I read he's in the Arctic until the 5th of April. Then, I looked up the line for a couple of other royal things but didn't click on any articles--just read bylines. I was thinking about how strange it is I am even interested, and how it came to be that I went from never in my life caring about anything "royal" or connected to that, even with all of the princess diana news...it all escaped me. And then it's like one day I go from being totally oblivious to wondering about diana. And it's not royal stuff in general or I would probably be looking up other royals as well. There are some very interesting ones out there I'm sure. What the attraction or draw was, I think, was the case, and how I felt I could relate. I guess it branched from there, and my interest has had peaks and valleys, depending on what I'm going through. I think I need a candy bar or something. So I'll be back in a little bit and maybe finish what happened in Canada as well.

No comments: