Thursday, April 7, 2011

Chinese Child

I tried to find what I thought I had in an impression yesterday or whenever I thought I caught a glimpse of a Chinese child (which is sort of strange, given the fact my mother was just about to write to me about this woman who had a ministry with her parents with the Chinese). But I looked up images and don't see the posture yet. It was like both of her hands were together, side by side and she had them out in front of her but it was different. Okay, imagine putting hands side to side and out and cupped, as if someone is going to pour jelly beans into your hands. Now, instead of keeping them cupped, extend all the fingers so the palms are flat and not curved and the thumbs are pressed to the side too. More of an "open book" posture. I thought she was between 2-6.

No comments: