Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Shackles Off

"Shackles" is the song I chose to play this morning first. By Mary, Mary. The song "Jesus, He Can Move A Mountain" was in mind but I wanted to play some war songs. And "Shackles" is a war song. All things submit under my feet, in the name of Jesus Christ.

I read several things in the Scriptures this morning and have every confidence that I am writing what I need to write at this moment. A christian who is truly a believer must believe that they have every power, by the name of Jesus, to bring any wrong thing under submission through his name and sacrifice. So I am playing war songs, of worship and praise to Christ, and I am playing blood songs, about the blood of Jesus Christ. I am not talking about blood, like gang stuff. I am talking about the blood of Jesus Christ, which Jews discovered had a power they had never before witnessed until demons were being cast out in the name of Christ and that they themselves, as lay people and witnesses, had the power to prevail and put things under their feet that the Jewish before had not thought possible.

I also prayed for Bradley in Quantico and the people holding him in solitary are going to find some other place to house him and I prayed for others who are in solitary, and whose voices are not being heard, who are alone, in jail or in mental hospitals where they are being abused and discredited.

I think about kids all the time, but this morning, I was thinking about prisoners, who look like they are really imprisoned and those who are imprisoned by other means, and it appears outwardly that they are not in trouble at all.

I asked for some things earlier today, answers to questions about some things but then just asked God to show me what I was to know for today and write what I was to write today, good or bad.

I got something sort of interesting about those who have been "robbed".

First from the Old Testament and then in the New Testament, about The Good Samaritan. It wasn't the Jew and it wasn't the priest, it was this ordinary Good Samaritan that administered justice and mercy. And when people asked who the neighbor was, when they were supposed to love God with all their heart and then their neighbor as themselves, Jesus gave this example. The stranger is your neighbor. When you see someone in trouble or destitute, that is your neighbor. Your neighbor isn't the person living high off the hog, the neighbor we are commissioned to love or go out of our way for, is the person who is so injured and in need, that you know they need your help.

" As his custom was, Paul went into the synogogue, and on three Sabbath days he reasoned with them from the Scriptures, explaining and proving that the Christ had to suffer and rise from the dead. "This Jesus I am proclaiming to you is the Christ," he said. Some of the Jews were persuaded and joined Paul and Silas, as did a large number of God-fearing Greeks and not a few prominent women. But the Jews were jealous; so they rounded up some bad characters from the marketplace, formed a mob, and started a riot in the city. They rushed to Jason's house in search of Paul and Siilas in order to bring them out to the crowd. But when they did not find them, they dragged Jason and some other brothers before the city officials, shouting: "These men who have caused TROUBLE all over the world have now come here, and Jason has welcomed them into his house. They are all defying Caesar's decrees, saying that there is another king, one called Jesus." When they heard this, the crowd and the city officials were thrown into turmoil. Then they made Jason and the others post bond and let them go." Acts 17:2:9.

Luke 10:17, "The seventy-two returned with joy and said, "Lord, even the demons submit to us in your name." He replied, "I saw Satan fall like lightening from heaven. I have given you authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy; nothing will harm you. However, do not rejoice that the spirits submit to you, but rejoice that your names are written in heaven. At that time, Jesus, full of JOY through the Holy Spirit, said, "I praise you Father! Lord of heaven and earth, because you have hidden these things from the wise and learned, and revealed them to little children."

"Moreover, say to the royal house of Judah, "Hear the word of the Lord; O house of David, this is what the Lord says:
Administer justice every morning; rescue from the hand of his oppressor the one who has been ROBBED, or my wrath will break out and burn like fire because of the evil you have done--burn with no one to quench it. I am against you, Jerusalem, you who live above this valley on the rocky plateau, declares the Lord--you who say, "Who can come against us? Who can enter our refuge?" I will punish you as you desrve, declares the Lord, I will kindle a fire in your forests that will consume everything around you." Jeremiah 21:11-14.

Mary Mary's "Get UP".

Time won't wait. GET UP.

In this video the woman is wearing a baseball that says FAITH.

"Layin' low/press and pause/sleepin' long/slow motion/
gonna do/shoulda, coulda/woulda done/excuses/
what are you afraid of?/ dontcha know what you're made of?
one of God's greatest creations/take this invitation now
GET UP cause you can't stop, gotta lot to do, 24 hours almost gone./
Get up don't sit there/if you wanna get there/clocks don't stop and time won't wait.

He said, she said, they said, what do YOU say? It's YOUR dreams, your choice, your time, your life,
so don't you, don't you miss it
what are you afraid of?/don't you know what you're made of?
One of God's greatest creations/take this invitation now...

Get up, cause you can't stop, gotta lot to do, 24 hours almost gone./
Get up don't sit there/if you wanna get there/clocks don't stop and time won't wait.
Welcome to the rest of your life, from now on just TRY: To live more, want more, work a little harder, dance more, laugh more, be a little smarter, hug a little longer, love a little stronger,

YOU'VE been down but now it's time to:

GET UP.

(I stumbled upon this song as I was writing scripture. I only know about the Shackles Mary Mary song but then I decided to click on this one and it is about time! and getting up to be strong. Since it goes along with this theme of "make every second count" and "now is not the time to be slow" I wrote out the lyrics)

"What is written in the law? he replied, "How do you read it?"
He answered, "Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your mind and with all your strength and with all your mind, and, "Love your neighbor as yourself."

...But he wanted to justify himself, so he asked Jesus, "And who is my neighbor?"
In reply Jesus said: "A man was going down from Jerusalem to Jericho, when he fell into the hands of robbers. They stripped him of his clothes, beat him, and went away, leaving him half dead. A priest happened to be going down the same road, and when he saw the man, he passed by on the other side. So too, a Levite, when he came to the place and saw him, passed by on the other side. But a Samaritan (a person deemed in that culture to be unholy or unclean and not fit to mingle with the most religious and upstanding in the community--high powered or not), as he traavled, came where the man was; and when

(played "Power in the Blood" and now playing Delirious' and Hillsong (together) "Jesus' Blood Never Fails Me": "there's a secret I must tell, of all the love I've found, and it's hidden in my heart...."

SHOUT TO THE LORD and SING WITH ALL OF YOUR MIGHT

JESUS' BLOOD NEVER FAILS ME.

ME! MEAH

I want you to put this song on by Delirious and sing it as an anthem to God and think about what direction you are taking.

and it's hidden in my heart.....the day I tore my world apart. Hallelujah. King Forever. Friend and Savior. Jesus' blood never fails me. Jesus' blood never fails me. Jesus' blood never fails me. Jesus' blood. Jesus' blood. Jesus' blood.

Tearing the shirt. Taking the shirt you are wearing and tearing it. It's solid white or cream colored and long sleeved like an oxford style shirt. Both hands at the breast or chest and tearing it from the middle. I just had an impression of this. Some man. I don't know who. Someone else isn't or didn't or isn't going to do it. This man wearing this shirt is going to do it himself. And I don't know what it means exactly, if it's surrenduring something, or in crying out to God in distress, or in freeing himself from something. It came to mind spontaneously at about 10:35 a.m. my time. I sort of saw it more in anguish or crying out to God, help me in a private moment, and it's private and only God sees. And sort of looking upward at the sky and an AGGGGhh, in a scream or shout of anguish. I got it when the chorus was being sung over and over with everyone joining in. There was a scene there of two mary's, one with a white cloth and the other with a cream cloth, and then later I had clicked back to the blog and the image of this man with this shirt doing this came to me and I think it was a true image.

The video that goes with it is from The Passion and it is prefaced in Dutch or German or Danish or something. It's on youtube, posted by "othershe" on May 17, 2007. It's Norwegian. I just looked up the poster and it's Norwegian subtitles.)

...and when he saw him, he took pity on him. He went to him and bandaged his wounds, pouring on oil and wine. Then he put the man on his own donkey, took him to an inn and took care of him. The next day he took out two silver coins and gave them to the innkeeper. "Look after him," he said, "and when I return, I will reimburse you for any extra expense you may have."

"Which of these three do you think was a neighbor to the man who fell into the hands of robbers?" The expert in the law replied, "The one who had mercy on him." Jesus told him, "Go and do likewise." Luke 10:26-37.

I read this today with a new wonderment because it says the Samitarian poured oil and wine on the wounds to heal them.

I just sent organic balsamic vinegar, a very large bottle, and organic extra virgin oliver oil to my son and I didn't know why. I sent him toys and then wrapped these two very large bottles up and marked the package for breakable glass and sent a note that it for him to dip bread into, or salads, or even as a moisturizer (the olive oil). The bottles were tall and wide as wine bottles and made of rectangular dark green glass. Maybe they were clear glass and one was just dark green because of the olive oil. I don't remember. Probably clear bottles and then dark bc of the balsamic vinegar and oil. I also sent pistacios.

(listening to "A Perfect Love" by Trisha Yearwood and now to Jesus by Shekinah Glory Ministry).
****************
I also read today from Jeremiah and how this true prophet had a king inquire about what would happen in a Battle and the prophet didn't give him whatever sounded good. He was able to predict that the king of Babylon was going to take over and that it was God's will and they could survive by surrenduring or be defeated. So I thought about how a true prophet is not afraid to speak unpleasant things if it is really from God, and how most people, even psychics, do not have this kind of annointing anymore.
*******************************
I haven't checked the news yet today. The only things I saw on t.v. while eating breakfast were a clip about electric cars and then also a clip about royal wedding. It is only the 3rd clip I've seen. I saw 1 and it was only about Queen Elizabeth and not even about Kate or William at all. Then I saw the second one and it was only about William as a toddler. It was a new photo that showed him as a toddler and I thought he looked so much like my cousin Rory when he was that age. There is a very strong likeness. I don't remember what background my cousin's father is but I think it's German or English. Then it's my mother's side with the Scots-irish, English and Luxembourgish. They really look a lot alike.

So the second one was about William with newly released photos of him as a toddler and then this morning, the 3rd one, oh wait, there was also something showing him touring Ireland one time but I think it's the one that included toddler photos. Then the 3rd one was this morning, of an opening scene from Big Ben. The clock, and then it was photos of William--one lying down but I couldn't see very much detail and then the next one was of him being held by his mother and in a red dress with white polka dots. Yesterday I was offered candy and I took 1 tootsie roll and 1 dots and then walked down the sidewalk past a red napkins with white polkadots on it that someone had spread out next to the sidewalk. I remember staring at it and wondering what it was about and Diana crossed my mind. But that was yesterday afternoon, and then the photos were just released this morning I guess.

There were only 2 packages of Dots and I took 1 of them and ate them. And then I wondered why I was being stared at in a funny way by a coworker. The woman who offered me the candy grabbed drink trays to help out and said to me, as she was passing by with them, and I was eating a tootsie roll, "I took 2" and then I ate my Dots and thought, "I took 2 too." Then I guess she found out I took the Dots and acted weird and less than 30 minutes later I am walking along the sidewalk seeing a red napkin with white dots on it next to me and I thought, "What is UP with the dots?" and then this morning Di in dots. Don't ask me. I have no clue. I mean, come on. Do I have schitz or is it just some cosmic random thing to be on the side of the red napkin with the white dots and then see di in the matching dot print less than 24 hours later?

YEAH it's coincidence. I wrote about dots and then had "Blessed Assurance" come to mind. The song. So I searched for it on youtube and then clicked and chose piano versions. I ended up on one by some home schooled kid who specializes in polka music. polka and dots.

What a team.

Where YE BE CHURLEY? his profile says he reads his Bible and plays in a polka band. Is this about William or Charles anyway?

It's from youtube poster "pma4usa". Then, I read his most recent commenter said to him, "I found you by searching for "Nothing But The Blood". He wrote this 2 days ago and says, "Wow. You've got talent".

I found him through Blessed Assurance after looking up blood songs all morning including Power in the Blood. I listened to his Blessed Assurance song on piano and then I decided to look him up and he's a polka band man.

I think I need to take a potty break. Or something like that. I'm getting nervous and might need to eat some cookies. Or just eat. Period. So anyway, I'm sure I just stumbling into random coincidence.

But I don't want my son going through this. And I feel if people have targeted me to try to read me, my mind, and predict things, they have probably been doing this with some others for years and some groups must have known about things that worried them for my son and I to be tormented and tortured the way we've been. Now I'm listening to another rendition of Blessed Assurance by dyskes88. Really pretty.

What do I think about the royal wedding? I don't know for sure. I know I've been tortured and chased all over the place and provoked, jailed, and harassed and mocked over royal things. What am I supposed to think? I don't even know her so how would I know? I even prayed about it this morning for once. And I don't know. I guess I feel that if I have been tortured and harassed the way I've been, there are not good forces behind it. For people to go after me the way they did, and with violence and keeping me from travel and trying to push me into the direction they wanted me to go so they could claim their predictions were right, and to provoke me and harass me, I think there is evil behind it. I also think it is not just the uncle that is into drugs. Which makes it more concerning that some of the bad forces behind it, that pushed so hard for it to work out this way, might also have something to do with this. If all things are good, then people allow God to work things out his own way, without their "help" and assistance and forcefulness. Others don't have to be hounded, harassed, and tortured and provoked to extreme distress, jailed and mocked, and even medicated, if something is natural and right. I am not saying she, Kate herself, is a bad person at all. I am only saying that there are politics behind it and I feel that what happened to me is an indication that something isn't right.

If a union has good people behind it and backing it, there is not violence and harassment of others to go along with it. No one needs to be trashed and dragged through the mud. Some of my problems are totally unconnected and maybe it is just the idea that anyone there was ever interested or might be connected, that worried someone who thought since they already didn't like me they didn't want me in the way, in any form.

I sense decent energy, so maybe there is true happiness involved, and if so that's good, but I can't tell right now if it's this medication that has me doped up to not feel what I should, or if my son is just doing okay, or what. It's hard to tell the difference. At one point, in Wenatchee, I had some idea come to me, through prayer, that a man with red hair was involved. As in, possibly involved in checking me out or making me look bad or discouraging certain things. That was a long time ago though and I kept it to myself and wondered if this was Di's brother or some other man or what. I got this at least 8 months ago to a year ago. I never mentioned it until now.

I prayed to know if I was supposed to say it shouldn't happen and I flipped a coin over and over and most of the time, it came up that I was not supposed to vocalize a recommendation not to marry. But I was flipping a coin and not feeling like I was really getting anything from God on it. If I had gotten something, I probably wouldn't be resorting to flipping a coin.

No comments: