Friday, April 1, 2011

Msg. Sent Last Night (don't know if you got it)

I didn't have any dreams but I focused on something before I fell asleep last night and I must have just passed out (fell asleep suddenly), in the middle of my very directed focus. I called out a couple of names, in my mind and thoughts and told them about me in 3rd person: "She is not crazy. Cameo and her son have been tortured." And I wondered, since they have probably experienced torture of some kinds themselves, if either of them picked up on it. Probably not unless it was in a dream or something. If God somehow got the message to them, it is impressive. It is the last thing I remember before just falling asleep in the middle of my own directed concentration. I repeated it several times. With only the hope of being believed. Believe me.

No comments: