Thursday, April 1, 2010

Gottlieb-Gotthold and Name Tag Changing

I realized some of the people at some facilities have been changing their nametags around. Dr. "Gottlieb" was Dr. Bill Gotthold. He had a different tag on the one day I wrote about him, when he talked about "massaging" the computer right after a visit with my son where my son was asking me to rub his back and wanted a head massage.

Some of the others either turn their nametags around, or put on one that's not even their name at all.

It's because they don't like my blogging and I guess, in the "Gottlieb" case, just wanted to make a joke of things. Sidney Gottlieb was a CIA MK-Ultra key player.

I know the last monitor had a different surname on her nametag as well and I found out later when I was checking with that organization.

No comments: