Tuesday, April 6, 2010

computer going crazy now

I posted about brown and my computer went crazy. click, click, clicking all over the place and I can't hear the music bc it's cutting in and out and everything slowed down.

About Gordon Brown, I have to add, he doesn't know who I am at all. He came in like tons of people did because I worked in the heart of the capitol and there were tons of embassies around so all kinds of people stopped by. I sat next to him and we chatted, like I did with most customers, and that's all, and I had no idea who he was until much later but he always stood out to me, among the customers, he was one stranger that made an impression on me and he was dressed in a humble manner and didn't have a lot to say either, but I always remembered him.

So from what I remembered, he really stood out, in the sense that I felt good energy from him in general, not that he is a saint, and I have no motive for saying anything because I don't know anything about any of the UK parties and politics at ALL. I've never read about any of it. I don't know if he is the equivalent of a U.S. Democrat or Republican or if the system there is very different. I'm just saying what I felt, from a human being to another human being level.

Then, looking at the photos, I sense more of an ambition with the other guy, that maybe it's not as much principle or heart that drives him as much as power or sheer ambition. But that's just looking at 2 photos and maybe I'm seeing the wrong ones.

I don't want to sound though, as if I am in any way connected to Mr. Brown because he came in like a lot of people. I think I recognize the Australian guy who is in charge of Virgin Blue airlines too. I am not sure but I believe he once came in but not sure. There was someone once who came in and I "failed" some customer service test because I didn't like them very well, on a person-to-person basis and I later found out they were really "important". I probably screwed up on customer service now and then but I tried to treat everyone equally no matter what they did, and no one asked either. It was about people, for me, not position. There were a few grumpy old men who did not want to bend for me at all!

No comments: