Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Dissing Toybrary (Not Going Back)

I can't go to the "Toybrary" again. Not after the way I was treated there today. So I sent my aunt an email asking her if people in the family would take my son there to pick things out. I paid for it, and I put my family's name on the list so they can go anytime.

But I'm not going to go back to a place where I have someone trying to force me to use a purple pen (God knows why), and telling me where to go and what to pick out like everything is a big joke and then handing me a bag that says "Catherines" when it's not the only bag so begs the question as to why she wanted me to carry out with that one. It was huge, the bag, and the name on the side was enormous as well. Whether it's making fun of me or of Middleton I don't know, but after the girl figurine popped up in the visit I figured it was all along the same trajectory as things are here. I wouldn't like it either way, making fun or not.

Not only that, she made my business known to others and I don't appreciate that. Those who make my business known, and think they are keeping my business, are mistaken. They are also mistaken to think I am going to write a good review.

She kept asking, sort of snidely, how my consultant business was going. Not just once, but several times and I would think the first time I answered was sufficient.

At any rate, I decided I'm not going to go back there if someone else will use the membership. It is better if my son can go there and pick things out that he really wants anyway.

No comments: