Saturday, April 10, 2010

Sadness (My Own)

I called to request an Office get in touch with me, Jim West, and got no response all night. He wasn't off until 7 a.m. and he never called. I had called regarding harassment and some reports I wanted to make. But he never called.

I was told to go to Husson, and Officer Husson is the same one who insulted me last time and tried to put blame on me when he is the guy who arrested me with someone on false arrest and then my video footage went missing. I won't go to him because he has tried to tell me to my face I am mentally ill and that no one is doing anything wrong. This calls his character into question because only those with someone to hide or protect have tried to make this claim.

So then I was put through to a Kevin Dresker and as I was leaving a msg on his voicemail I almost began to cry. Something is very wrong about either this officer or there is some past prior involvement I had with him or perhaps that he had with my case with my son. I don't know. I just know that when I was told to "stand by for transfer" and was sent to his voicemail, an overwhelming sadness came over me.

I don't remember who he is. I can't recall but at the same tije I was leaving a message I thought, "This is hopeless." I have, so far, a record of trying to call the FCC about serious phone problems and off-on response; then harassment from the U.S. Department of Justice when I was told to call them and transferred all over and to Mcnamara, and the then zero response that is normal for anything.

The only time the U.S. wanted to back off and admit I wasn't mentally ill was if I was with my Ex, Alvaro, and since I'm not, they have done anything in their power to tear me right back down.

Then I go to the Pentagon and get the response I got and is it any wonder at all, that my son and I had these problems to begin with? I have ample grounds for political asylum. Not just a Visa and not just some kind of humanitarian adi, but for political asylum. I can prove a large number of U.S. government workers have basically terrorized my son and I and tried to pull their own deals and even try to frame me, in any attempt possible, to keep me down.

If the Justice Department and The Pentagon are joining in the harassment against me, why would the small town Wenatchee police, who have been problematic along with others, do anything different?

I am at least continuing to make my record so I have further evidence of the kind of treatment I and my son receive and the kind of corruption I've been up against.

No comments: