Friday, April 2, 2010

A Bad Vibe Last Night

Last night before I was walking home, I got a bad vibe. I had a feeling something was wrong with my son and I made a call from Target at about 7 or so.

I was wondering if someone new has had access to my son or made any threats with the Avilas.

I had that danger feeling, for a short time and was concerned and then I could't do anything about it, so I let it go and then I was walking and I prayed for the people I said I'd prayed for and I felt better. I felt my prayers were heard last night and then the rest of the night was better.

It was distinctive danger. The feeling I get, of nervousness or unsettled feeling, because there is danger.

It could have been about someone else, that I was connected to at that moment, but I thought of my son first and the Avilas, whether it was right or wrong and then just had the nervous feeling that there was danger.

I prayed God would protect those who tried to protect me and my son, and those who are doing good behind the scenes, but work that is dangerous.

No comments: