Friday, April 2, 2010

Landlord Threatens Me & Rainbow Pony

He just came downstairs and treatened me after I gave him a notice about giving me notice. I said they had done other things to me besides this and he said, "PROVE it."

Not a denial, just a knowing that he thought they would get away with it.

He said he didn't think I wanted my son back anyway, but if I DIiiiid, I might not want to report him and the other housemates.

Like he cares if I have my son back. If any of them cared, they wouldn't be stealing my paystubs making it impossible for me to get unemployment in an expedient manner. They also wouldn't be writing up notes that made it sound like I had mold on anything, or going through my room and trashing it, taking photos, or letting others have access to it.

Sure. They reeeeaaaally want me to have my son back. I don't think I would have been taken in, just to have things stolen, and then kicked out at the worst possible moment, because they "care".

They "care" as much as my last lawyer "cared". Boy. Did he "care" or what??? People who "care" don't screw you over to show you how much they care.

I should not be drinking Red Bull but I am only having a little. I was thinking, while walking, so who would the "rainbow pony" be?

That can only mean gay.

Giddyup, giddyup Gay Pony! we need your help! jk about gay. i have no idea. i do have an intuitive feeling that someone is bi, but i could never say who.
***********************
I just went to choose music and went to staple 80s, and then thought okay, british, bc I haven't listened to them for awhile. I almost chose "soul sister" and then thought, no, british 80s and got a-ha and then chose a song I've never heard before, and it's good! "Stay On These Roads". So I picked it up and played it and then went back to my posts and I read:

"Landlord Threatens Me & Rainbow Pony" and burst into laughter.
I meant "Landlord Threatens Me" and "Rainbow Pony" as separate ideas but it reads like we're both under seige. RAaaaaainnnbow POOooonneeeEEEE! SAAAAVE MEEEee! Now I will never have another date again because everyone will think THAT's "rainbow pony". The next person to come alongside is surely going to have eyebrows raised. "Is he the one?" (shhh! I think he's "The One"...thuh rainbouw Pouny"). Just kidding around.

Oh, that sad vibe again. A bittersweet one.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKT1PScntxU
So here is the clip for a-ha
This is an EXCELLENT recording!!!!!!!!!!!!
How come I've never heard this one before? His voice is very good. anyway, the sound is just great.

I have a very good feeling right now, listening to this song over and over. It's very uplifting...soaring I guess, like those seagulls in the video. A true ballad.
***********
Now that I am still listening to this song and loving it, I can also see a spoof, with 3 gay guys driving around on their motorcycles in leather jackets with an image of the baby blue Rainbow Pony and underneath and as their motto, it is written:
"Thuh Rainbouw Pounies"
I want to inspire a whole new kind of motorcycle gang. YEEAAHHHh!!! I can hear the crowd! (just kidding about that last part. I don't hear anything. Nuttin.)

I want one little rainbow braid in my hair. One small section bleached and dyed all the colors of the rainbow and I'll braid it. Maybe an attachment braid.

No comments: