Friday, April 2, 2010

Hooray! Beheading Of Lebanese Man Postponed

I couldn't find the news on CNN so I looked for it elsewhere. CNN! You make this a headline story and then don't follow up with the good news!

The Lebanese man accused of sorcery has been given a postponement in Saudi Arabia. I'm so happy to hear about it. I hope he gets a good meal too. All of their prisoners, I hope, will have good food to eat.

I'll write very soon, about what my "reading" was like with this one man today, and how I do things, after I get something to eat myself. I'm hungry!

I know a lot of people have been rooting for that man, but thank you, from my own heart, whoever intervened. I just hope maybe this will all happen fast, because I know it's been hard for his wife and family...she said even death would be better, because it's been so long. But I hope that they will have hope and I will pray for all the people involved.

I'm sure they all want to do the right thing. So happy though, about this.

No comments: