Friday, April 2, 2010

Notice To Housmates (photo) & Another Theft



I don't have a printer here but I made copies of the notice I gave to give written notice before entering my apartment.

It's been done for months, and I was intimidated into allowing it. Not anymore, so I've given written notice.
*****************************
I just had my sweater stolen as well. It was done last night while I was asleep. It was on the bench and now it's gone and a new piece of carpet is there.

It is my brown sweater which I wear everywhere and all the time, with a tie that goes around the waist and a hood and I wore it last night while on a walk. It's been stolen.

I had my paystub stolen from my bag in my bedroom by one of the housemates, and now my sweater has been stolen.
*************
Something else happened but I can't write about it yet. Will write about it in a day or two.

This is all true, and is not made up and I would swear to it under penalty for perjury in a court of law.

No comments: