Friday, April 2, 2010

Reading Today--Some Hits, some Misses

I had the reading and some things were right and some things wrong. I had a very sad and heavy feeling the whole time. Right now, 30 minutes later, I don't.

I wasn't totally sure that I was getting accurate feedback or not so it was hard for me to feel the connection. I sort of tried to go with what he said but I should stick with just what I get and not read into it or digress. But I got a few things and according to him, was also not right about some other things.

For me it was good, but I need to get a little more confirmation. It was the first time I wondered if I was getting correct feedback and something kept throwing me. I tried to go with what he was saying but something felt off somehow. I felt like I was purposefully being thrown off to maybe make it look like I didn't get things right. I don't know for sure, but it didn't feel scientific in the sense that I had to trust his feedback but something wasn't adding up. Maybe he was honest but something else was interferring. I am not sure.

I guess with some of the military that are really into it, it's easier because you know they are trying to get accurate results and want to help guide the process correctly. With someone who isn't, or may play around, it's much harder to develop the skill. I'm just learning though.

I'll write about it here in a little while.
**********
He came to the door and I knew "skeptic". I also felt a sadness of some kind but he said no.

No comments: