Friday, April 2, 2010

Image of the Plane or Weapon Part (from yesterday)


I'll try to draw a simple sketch of what I saw. It was very odd. But I'll draw it out and post it here. What's wrong about this is how I made it look like it's coming from the side. It didn't. It came from a point straight ahead and then shot forward and so I tried to show how it grew larger point back to point forward, but it wasn't to the side. It was pretty much right in front and came from a distance as a small object and shot forward and when it was close I could see the inside spinning in the front. The front part I saw moving but the back part was torpedo shaped which is why I thought of both missiles and/or planes.

I have a reading pretty soon. Sort of ready and sort of not. I think to myself, if I pray a lot and think that will make it better, maybe that's just pride, thinking it's my long prayers to God that are coming through...when it's not so much about me at all or what i do. I tried to pray more though because I said he could record. I am not sure if I'll follow through with the recording bc I feel I'm more relaxed when I'm not under pressure or stressed. But then I was thinking, well, I've been right so often, about things, maybe it would help my case if I did and then if I'm wrong or it's an "off" day it couldn't really hurt my case anymore, because being off once or twice doesn't mean anything.

I just finished the reading. I let him record and I wish it had been better than it was! It was an off day I think and I felt more sadness and heaviness the whole time he was there. The things I got right were "skeptic". I knew he was a skeptic from the first hello. I got my coffee and that word came to mind. Then, I got some things wrong...a lot of things actually, so I'm wondering why some of the ideas came to mind. Like, I got Fred Astair. I think I'll make that a separate post.

Here's the photo of the plane or weapon or technology part. It's a simple sketch but it was moving extremely fast from a dot to being right in front of my face, larger, and it was sort of like a missle or moved like one but in the middle, it was some kind of spinning fan or something. So it was turning around in the middle and being projected forward at a very fast rate. It was definitely steel or intended to similate something made of such.

No comments: