Thursday, April 1, 2010

Computer Overheating and Images--Military

I wrote the last post and started having problems with the computer overheating or just the benign fasciculations again.

I might have wondered if it was to punish me for something I wrote, or because something changed in the environment or if it was military.

But then I start thinking more and more, there is total military control over this and they are doing this while I am pregnant too. I don't think they care.

I had no problems for a whole day again and then I have problems at the end of writing the last post.

So I laid down for a minute and what image did I get? Probably something someone in military purposefully WANTED me to get because it was machinery and it was coming straight at me, like something spinning and round and like a missle or some other thing, but torwards me like I was doing flight simulation or playing a computer game.

I highly doubt that it's coincidental I would have this problem with my computer again and then get flashed an image of some kind of war weaponry or something to do with planes.

Leave me and my son alone.

Or I will talk more.

No comments: