Thursday, April 1, 2010

More Harassment Today!

I walked out for about 15 minutes and it was just one car after the other, with some people laughing. I guess, because they think the whole visitation thing and other things that are going on are hilarious.

I can't write up everything that's going on because it sounds nuts. But there are plenty of people who know I'm not nuts and I just don't really know that this psychiatrist will figure it out. Either he will know, and have word from military already, and won't recommend medication or diagnose me with an illness, or he will be working under pressures from someone else.

866 RCZ was one car that stopped up close to the dog that came out with me, and these two women just stared at me and parked in the way on the road, for a considerable amount of time.

No comments: