Monday, April 5, 2010

Computer Overheating & Other Ads

Here are the latest google ads (I don't know, did I post anything about my son crying today?). I wonder if my son isn't sleeping because he's had the overheating thing happening to him at night or what. I have been sitting here and I think it's the computer. I haven't said anything about marriage lately either. Then, with youtube I have yellow and green helmets with "kick your ass" messages and a lot of other garbage. I should say, about that one homeless guy, I did still have a migraine the next day. It was mild, but I did, to be fair to him. Why I got it then to begin with I don't know but to be fair. It was strange that it went away and then I got it again while walking with him but could have been from anything. I don't know. I did notice something which I appreciated, regarding Spam being eaten. Shock and awe.

Teach Your Baby To Sleep
Step-by-step program teaches any baby to sleep through the night!
www.sleepsense.net
Baby won’t stop crying?
We can help. Call us with your questions about crying. It's Free!
Fussybabynetwork.erikson.edu
Wedding Planning Class
Sheffield Wedding Planning Class Learn From Home - Free Course Info!
WeddingPlanning.Sheffield.edu
Wedding Announcements
Full-Color Announcements 50% Off! Design & Order Online-10 for $4.99.
**********
Here are some more ads, these from youtube selections (getting a lot of stuff about "justin"s when my lawyer was a Justin, so it's weird. But here's the 10 that were selected for me:

1. Justin B.--never let you go
2. Usher ft. will. i. am. OMG
3. Kelis--acapella
4. Owl City--Vanilla Twilight
5. MGMT--Flash Delirium
6. Young artists for haiti--wavin' flag
7. Jump up in the air and stay there.
8. Miley Cyrus--When I look at you
9. The Summer Set--Chelsea
10. Dan Black--Symph ft. Kid Cutie

No comments: