Saturday, April 3, 2010

The Kitty Chronicles (photos of me!)


Given the importance to numbers around here, I tried to bring them all up but I couldn't use both hands like I wanted to for 6, 7, 8, and 9. I tried to do it for 8 and 9 but wasn't interested in using my toes to press the button. I was taking the photos myself. Anyway, I was just goofing off. One is the lonliest number. I heard Barry Manilow from someone's house last night when I went for a walk: "I AM, I cried!" and thought I hope that's not me in 10 more years. Oh, it was Neil Diamond, "I AM I SAID!" It sounded like the male version of Bridget Jones with her wine bottle singing drunk.









































Well, I had to let off some steam. Here are some photos which I may put titles and captions to later. I was just having fun. :)

I have been trying to do this for a half hour and someone keeps screwing with my computer and ability to post. I think someone doesn't want my photos up! They're all face shots but someone...doesn't want my image out there! I'm such a threat! Meow.

No comments: