Saturday, April 3, 2010

Vibe

I have had a bad feeling all day. I don't know what's been going on but it seemed okay for the longest time, even when bad things were obviously going on. Earlier today it was okay, but just sort of went down and I don't know why. Yesterday...I think yesterday seemed alright in general. But there's been more up and down lately and it's not me or my mood--nothing is worse or better and I actually feel much better in a lot of ways, physically, and mentally I have 10x more clarity. It's just something else going on.

I feel like there are people I would want to reassure or comfort right now, or help in some way, but I don't know who.

There is a LOT of bad going on so maybe there's just more plotting and planning today and I'm sensing this.

I hope those who are down cheer up.
I've also wondered if someone is in jail or something because I've had people over here refer to that, to me, and I don't know why. And then I've had songs advertised online that keep comin up about jail. Songs about "jamie's crying" and a bunch of weird stuff.
*********
Well it got better about 20 minutes after I posted this so someone is feeling better or thank you to whoever was praying for me!

There are some real scowlers who want to punish us, don't they? don't listen to what they say because if it takes a few hundred people and billions of dollars to rub it in, they're working overtime. Things will turn around.
******************
I looked at the news today and it was all gloomy. It's been sort of gloomy day over here too. Overcast most of the day.

Not going to church tomorrow. Don't have the right attire for Easter and I've gone to church most of my entire life and know what Easter attire is like. I don't have a big straw hat with a lot of flowers on it. Only kidding. But I might have to buy some chocolate for myself. Was going to get some toys at the toybrary today but had other things going on and destressing so I'm going to buy him something small instead. Things he can keep.

Anyway, I'll have my own prayers and "service" at home. Maybe just do some reading and pray a little bit. That should work out fine.

Proverbs 25:18 was a random verse I just found online for daily verse. It made me think about the CPS workers who write and say lies about me, and I think most of them claim to be religious.

I tried the widgetbox for a random one and it was Romans 1:18 which is good. I'd like to believe in that one, that this is happening now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The right attire has nothing to do with Easter. If I want to wear my jeans tomorrow, I'll wear my jeans. If I want to go in shorts, I'll go in shorts. If you're in church because you want to be there, it doesn't make a bit of difference what you wear.