Saturday, April 3, 2010

Got Stuff

I got some more Red Bull. I got a couple of other things that I'm saving for when I'm not pregnant but the Red Bull I checked on, and it's actually good for a brain. In very small amounts. It has less caffeine than coffee and taurine is okay. But really, I don't want to advertise or encourage that bc I would say it's better not to, but that if it's very minor amounts, it's okay? I read more about it so I thought it might be okay.

I had a few people drive by staring like, "how the hell..." I was back to ugly, with baggy sweatshirt and my hair back. It's my only magic trick! lighting!

I made a mistake today in leaving my food unattended and not throwing it out when I did. It has become an important thing for me to do, to not take food from anyone or ever leave my food or drink unattended around strangers or people I don't know well. I know without a doubt that I've had things added to my food and drink and it has affected me and affects me almost immediately and I know when it's happened. At least, now I know. I asked my lawyer if there is some order that has allowed me to be medicated without my own consent and he says no so the only thing I can think of, literally, is military or government. Who else would do this without telling me about it? with the comments I get, I feel it's more like there has been an order but it's sealed and I'm not supposed to know but others know about it. Because I've had all kinds of comments, ranging from excuses about what might be affecting my period or not, and the whole gamut.

I have also been refused, pretty much, the ability to live by myself. I have had people forcing me to live with other people that I don't know well, when I've wanted and looked for my own place, and want privacy, period. So all these various people have had access to things they shouldn't have had access to. A lot of my court evidence and documentation has gone missing because of some of these situations. I don't know why people continue to think it's okay to steal from me either.

I have a couple of other things to mention later. I experienced a symptom that I had while I was pregnant in D.C. over here recently. But I don't think it was natural and now I'm convinced it was caused by, possibly, something else. Will get into it later. I shouldn't have said I was pg maybe, but I figured no one cared over here. Maybe some people do.

No comments: