Saturday, April 3, 2010

Wenatchee Valley Clinic Day (the turquoise day--photos)


There's the desk with the "CIA" pen holder. No big deal, but just to prove I'm not lying or delusional. They're big fans of the CIA here. Reeeeaaaal big fans. Actually, I wouldn't mind more CIA weather action, or God action or whatever. That snowstorm was nice but an earthquake would be great. Please with a cherry on top. (just kidding, sort of)



I haven't uploaded some of the stuff from the Wenatchee Valley Clinic. It's from the day that there were people there who said they'd been expecting me to arrive for migraine. I thought this strange, and stranger still, after harassment all day, were the magazine displays again. This is the same lobby where someone on staff laid out magazines, one Canadian, with things filled out with reference to me (I still have it bc I kept it).

The day I showed up after a visit with my son, there were these other magazines laid out, which I'm posting.

I took a part out to write out privately because I thought about it and I don't know. She seemed serious and the other guy, like it was a joke. But out of respect for the other guy I met that day, and whatever her idea was, I deleted it.

Not only that, I've had a ton of harassing comments which I decided not to post because they are without any point or argument and are only serving a purpose for harassment. So I had someone tell me how I could track the ip addresses of those who send these kinds of comments and I plan to start collecting information for possible charges of harassment whenever necessary.

I'm having trouble getting these to download so I'll work on another post first.

No comments: