Thursday, April 1, 2010

Music: First Song Of My Day--"Bad Reputation" by Joan Jett

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RAQXg0IdfI

This is the first link I clicked on. I was trying to think about what to play and then I decided on Joan Jett but wanted to hear something different. This video cracks me up, especially with the producers all changing their tune when she's made it big.

How weird. For the number of times I've heard "I Love Rock & Roll" and my first memory of this song on the bus my first day of school, I never saw the video until now. That was really strange to see. OH MY GOSH.

It looks like a Chris Dabney scene. This is really weird. The bar layout was the same, the jukebox in the same place and he smoked and moved like that. He didn't "dance". And I just noticed the fucking twin carriage going by the window before she goes in. And he had a "rock and roll" tatoo. This is one of the weirdest dejavu or I don't know things. Just weird. VERY weird. What's with the red henley shirts too. I had a blue one and I'm photographed wearing it. Well that is a strange coincidence, and I swear to God, today is the first time in my life I have seen this video.
************
I then listened to Alison Krause's "Down In The River To Pray" several times and felt a lot of strong positive energy. Very strong. Then to Haley Westrena's version and then Haley's "The Water Is Wide" many times, and then her "O Mio Babino Cara". I had the strongest feeling with DITRTP.

No comments: