Saturday, April 3, 2010

Prayer

I prayed and the feeling just got worse. Very heavy. I went through a list of people to pray for and asked if it was this person or that one and all I could come up with was that this might be about planning and plotting that's going on.

Because if it's not about a person, this is what I find out later.

I just know something is very wrong. I think it does have something to do with my son and I also think some other people are suffering but I don't know who or why.

This is the heaviest feeling I've had in a long time. Worried about some other families and concerned about futures of others too. Feeling a weightedness about the older ones who are worried about the future for the next generation.

This came to mind, "Hezekiah turned his face to the wall" for someone but I don't know who. I've thought about it for myself and others but right now for someone.

Quarantine came to mind.

That's not it, or everything though. I feel someone is really suffering or is tormented in some way.

If it's not that, there's a hostage situation or something. Or just plotting against ME. It's very bad.

Maybe some are despairing. Over me? would I know or feel it? if others felt despair? Maybe, if they really cared about me, truly. Maybe there's a struggle. I just feel this so strongly, that something is wrong.

The computer is overheating again so I think it might have to do with that and maybe my son is suffering the same thing where he's at. I have someone in the room next door to me so it's either computer or somehow something else that can be precise enough to single one person out wherever they are.

It doesn't "warm my heart" or create any impression that's good. It's harmful.

So, two separate things. I started writing this post and then I began having problems with this technology thing again, and this, right after all the "reheating" trucks go by. By the way, people here know when something is happening because they leave out notes and say things which make it clear they do know.

I never had this problem on the East Coast. I did have some other technology issues and noticed, and things that happened only after I became pregnant, but this heating thing is unique to this area. No one ever did this kind of thing on the East Coast. I never once had a problem with a computer either, or had this happen while using a computer.

I'm really tired of this and tired of the U.S. doing nothing about it. I am not going to the military guy who was a psychiatrist if no one from the U.S. is even doing their job and the military and Dept. Of Defense should know all about this kind of thing. It seems like other countries do, so where is OUR back up?

People in this town know what's going on, so it's not like it's some unknown thing that some rebel group from out of the country is doing. People here know what is going on and people on the East Coast know too. I'm tired of no one doing something about it.

If I find out my son is still being harmed or having more problems with things, I will just bring up all the military and other personnel from the U.S. that I've known who haven't done anything about this. It is higher up and people DO know about it and those who are doing this should have their technology bombed, or destroyed in some other way. I know there have been others on my ass as well, or hurting my son to get to me.

They do not care if someone is pregnant or not. Why should they? they do this to little kids. To my own son. And other kids and yet some of the other parents don't even know what's going on. Some mother bringing in her kid for having a choking sound or what sounds like this, might have no idea that if someone wants to harm with non-lethal weapons, all they have to do is make a child a target and it's anyone's guess why they can't breathe all of a sudden, or are having wheezing and heart problems, or anything else. I heard this kid come in from "Godfathers" said the mother who claimed maybe he'd choked on something. It didn't sound like that to me. It sounded like a kind of distress from being hit by something else.

And God knows, this is a great state to be in, for protection from this kind of thing. The CIA IS involved, because some of the things that are going on...there is no way they are not. Not with all of the coordination with media.

No comments: