Thursday, April 1, 2010

There Are Four? King & Queen's Four

I know I've looked up Prince Edward before because I recognize the photo of the wedding. But for some reason, it must have been just a photo? because I had been thinking there were only 3 siblings until now. I was wondering what had happened to this "Edward". I looked at the photos of the kids young and wondered if he had died as a child or gone down in a plane. No! he's alive and well!

All I've ever heard about is Charles, Anne, and Andrew. And their children to lesser degree. But who the h--- are the Wessexs?! Actually, fairly clever and good idea, if you want more anonymity. I have no idea who their kids are or what they might look like. There's not even a wiki photo for this "Severn" guy.

Hmmm (twiddling thumbs)...Now I'm thinking...and that's just the legitimate children!

I didn't know there was an Edward. Well at this rate my book will be out in a decade. I've read 3 or 4 Di books and skimmed a couple parts about the boys, a little about the Queen, and only skimmed Kitty's book. I was going over parts I'd missed or not noticed when I realized I didn't know who the 4th child was.

I sort of like Philip. I can see why he and the Queen got together. I guess it's too bad about some of the distance that occurs in these arrangements, but their personalities seem very suited to one another.

No comments: