Saturday, April 3, 2010

Computer Overheating Now

Someone decided to turn on the computer overheating stuff. This afternoon or early evening, I was walking back to the house and had a bad feeling about things. Then all these trucks were driving by about "Pet Control" and "Animal Control" and "Central Washington Reheating".

The people here are not good.

I feel like I am living in Ninevah.

Animal Control people frighten me too. Ever since I heard about that man who was a serial killer who worked for animal control tazering animals, I've been leery of the animal control people.

He was this nice, quiet, attendant man who worked at a Lutheran Church I think, and just seemed normal to everyone, even his own wife. And then all of a sudden, they find out he's the one who grabbed people and held them in a basement and tortured them with tazers and all kinds of animal control equipment and weird stuff.

Hunting, no problem. Killing for food mercifully as possible, no problem. But torturing animals and not being concerned about it shows a lack of respect for life and suffering. I am afraid of the people who are really cruel to animals.

I take it back, to make a general statement like that, because there are some very good people here, but they're fewer in number and afraid.
**********
Now it's stopped. I think. I will be able to tell in a little more time.

No comments: