Thursday, May 26, 2011

I Will Never Marry A Catholic

I will never marry or date a Catholic again, in my life. Ever.

I write out these posts about what has happened to me and people who are responsible for covering things up and I think, there is nothing, nothing, that could ever persuade me to marry or even date anyone who is Catholic. Ever.

I don't care who he is, who he was, what he does, how nice or funny or well we hit it off. It doesn't matter.

Not after what those in the FBI administrative offices have done especially. It will never be something I will ever allow, out of respect for myself and my own son.

I trust myself in being fair with them, if they came to my courts, but I have never been treated fairly by them, ever. Everything they have done to both me and my son has been tainted.

If someone fully renounced Catholicism, maybe, but even then, only maybe. It would have to be the renouncing of all of it, and the people associated with it because I wouldn't want anything to do with any of their groups.

The only reason I had peace with my Ex, Alvaro, was because he was Catholic. I should have known. I should have known it was all about him and not one bit about me or my son. It was all about "peace"...to whom? To my enemies who I didn't even do anything to, who tortured me and my son.

It was making peace with Catholics.

And when I didn't marry him, all the Catholics went after me.

They are blood-thirsty, greedy, and corrupt persons that then allowed hideous things to happen to my and blocked me from documenting the torture of my own son. They allowed their members to torture and poison me multiple times and did nothing. They had men use me for nothing less than trying to subdue me and to get proximity to me.

I will never marry a Catholic.

Thank you God.

Now, I guess I'll finish my post about Catholics Running The United States as the population minority and the political and intelligence majority. This is exactly why my son and I have not seen justice. They and some self-interested Jews and others, saw me as someone to get out of their way and they didn't care what they had to do to traumatize my family.

They fired me and my own brother on the same day?! In totally different states, and ripped him clean of his bank accounts?

No, I will never, ever even date a Catholic. I don't believe I could be anything more than a listening ear or make small chat, after what I've been through. They have done far too much harm and exulted in it.

I don't want my son to have anything to do with them either.

No comments: