Saturday, May 7, 2011

Osama's Room

This clip of Osama watching himself on T.V. is weird in the sense that I had a desk that was similiar to that one and that's what my t.v. looked like too. And I had my outlet for all the plug-ins that way as well. The T.V. is almost identical, in shape, size, and kind, to the one I had when I was living in Wenatchee with my son, on Methow and then in East Wenatchee.

I had the same kind of desk and same kind of t.v. and arrangement and everything. It is really, really, reeeeaaaaaally weird to see this.

He and I look like we were living in the same house. I am not kidding. It's the exact same thing.
The board on the top of the desk looks like my keyboard. And I had a machine for voice recording like the machine to the right of the desk.

I wrote my Mother's Day posts and this one, to Jay Z and Mr. Hudson's video for "Forever Young".

I really think, truly believe, the American people will never know the whole story. Never. I think we should all be careful to believe everything that we read or what is given to us to believe.

I know how it is to be defamed, and I'm sure others out there also know how it feels.

Tomorrow I'm going to indentify people that tried to burn me yesterday.

3 comments:

Ivan said...

That is most certainly a bizarre coincidence!

Mama said...

Yes it is.

Anonymous said...

Wow if you keep getting drugged and poisoned by every one you may die soon