Sunday, May 22, 2011

Man With Books & Temper Tantrum

Last night I had an impression of a man freaking out.

He was sitting at a desk and had books all over the table, at least 2 or 3 were larger than average size, and he stood up and slammed a book shut, or lifted it and slammed it down.

It was like he was extremely angry or extremely frustrated.

At least one book wasn't even a normal size, it wasn't even like a large Bible size, it was larger. It was the size of a large text book, or possible, larger. I had the impression it was larger than a regular text book size.

He stood up and slammed stuff around or swiped at it or something and things moved.

I didn't really see who it was though. It was more the books and that he was looking for something and couldn't find it, or was angry with something.

There was a chapel and the woman had a book but that wasn't it at all. It was an independent impression.

Also, someone in chapel used technology and they have not secured the security machine at the women's shelter. I was standing up for worship songs and someone started to use something, aimed at my chest. After awhile I sat down and as soon as I did it quit and I realized someone had to have something that was at about the same angle. So I stood up again later and no one did anything, but this was after I had been looking around.

The only people behind me, I wrote down the names of possible persons. It only happened during worship. It didn't happen during the rest of the service at all.

I also felt someone had been praying or was close to me and then moved away again.

No comments: