Monday, September 26, 2011

Illegal U.S. Military and CIA Experiments

I'm now being gassed in my own place, just like what they did to me at Steve Mays house and with this other man I stayed with.

I woke up this morning and my entire place reeks, reeks, of something that smells like fertilizer. But it's not fertilizer.

(and I just wrote an entire section about this and it was deleted so I'm having to write it all over again).

There is not one thing in my house that would cause that smell. It is so strong and throughout the house, and I didn't notice it because I was in the house when it happened. I left and was in fresh air and my parents house and had locked my door behind me and then when I went back the whole thing smelled like something that is in an animal and feed store. I'm not saying that's what it was, but it was some kind of very strong chemical.

No comments: