Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Tortured by U.S. Last Night

Last night I tried to sleep and after about a half hour or an hour, a section of my body started twitching from being heated with satellite technology used against the U.S.'s own citizens. I started after a period where I would normally be asleep and might not have noticed, had I been asleep, but I noticed and I was forced to change to a different sleeping position. They quit for a long time after this. I've woken up in the middle of the night, being tortured by the U.S. at lower levels, like they don't think I notice it when I'm asleep and they're still being destructive even then. That kind of torture is 100% satellite. It's not anything else. And no one in the U.S. has control of that but the U.S.

Then I got up this morning and turned on my laptop and torture again. A different kind of torture--what usually happens with the burning sensation.

I am making separate posts for the condition I found my mom in and what the U.S. forced her to do. I also now know that the reason I was blocked from visiting my parents all the way back in 2004, after reporting the FBI, was because of police and the U.S. deliberately blocking me from finding out what kind of condition my parents were in. I tried to go see them and I was blocked by Oregon police.

And now I know these people who have been surrounding my family and torturing all of us for years have been doing a lot of this for the Middletons. I'm not kidding. I had no clue and I guess someone got worried about what was in the future, and they've tortured us, esp. tortured us and punished us to keep us from doing whatever was good and could have brought our family happiness and success of any kind. I thought it just started with me with torture, but it goes back a very long ways. And then the U.S. found an excuse to make it worse and used mafias to help them.

This woman Patty is a horrible person. She took my mother out to be tortured and she's been doing this for years. And then, if the Middletons are really unconcerned about my family, and no one in the U.S. cares, why is CNN putting up a photo of "pippa" on their main page, holding a fan after I blogged about her mother given fans, and then they put up something about "rejected redheads" and a baby photo next to this? Seriously...is anyone to believe, for one minute, that their family is not connected to malicious people and that my family is not tortured and punished for trying to live normal lives. I'll make a separate post, but Patty brought my mother home looking like she's either been drugged or tortured. It was obvious and we could all see it. I'm seriously starting to think that the Middleton family was not everyone's idea, even in England. Like people were encouraged to like and accept them but a lot of people didn't know what was going on underground over it and who was trying to put them in power and why. Why too, they went after my mom and dad and their newborn kids. In the good old U.S.A.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2016279482_falling22.html