Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Arrest impression

I had an impression of an arrest today. So I asked my parents tonight, thinking about it later, "Did anyone we know or somewhere else, did someone get arrested today?" It didn't have anything to do with my family but I was wondering because it was somewhere in the middle of the day and someone was being read rights and handcuffed. "You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you..." that kind of thing.

I forgot to ask them about it earlier so I went back to the house and said, "Oh yeah, I was wondering..." They said "What do you want?" and I said, "Well I forgot to ask, did anyone we know or somewhere else did someone get arrested?" and they said "No." and I said, "Oh. Cause I had this impression out of the blue about someone being read rights and so I wondered if something happened somewhere in the world..." and they said you can't always trust impressions and I said yeah I know, but I was wondering and then I said, through the door, "...It was weird because it was like, ...YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT. ANYTHING YOU SAY CAN an..." and they yelled, because they'd already said it's late and they were going to bed, "get out of here!"

I suppose because I kept talking through the door.

For a minute, my Dad reminded me of my son when he said "No". It was the way he said it, the way my Dad used his voice, sounded like a kids.
**************************************
Why someone has been lasering the heck out of me ever since I started writing this I don't know. I started to write about an arrest impression and the connection was dropped and I had to start over and then someone just amped up technology against me. It's not just a little bit.

I'm really tired of hate crimes masquerading as science or military-FBI alliance.

There is no immunity for hate crimes.

It's like, someone quit and then I'm looking up news and nothing and I start to make this post and they don't stop.

It's been all day and my parents were tortured all day as well. I guess I'm writing more letters then and instead of sending them just certified, getting the signature back as well. I still haven't been paid for work either, and sent them another letter, certified. It's been 2 months and they haven't paid me and it's not like they don't have the money because they are paying other workers just fine. So it isn't a money problem.

No comments: