Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Military Torture Now

I also want to add that military torture is being used now while I write, and wasn't being used this morning until I was in the house with my parents and started talking out loud about the FBI and my college process being held up by a U.S. Department of Education "system overhaul" they decided to have at the last minute.

It was at about 7:45 a.m. that someone began using military technology in my parents house. It wasn't happening at first.

I sent my email to the OIG-DOJ at approximately 7 a.m. Someone started using military technology in my parent's house about 7:45 a.m. and then my Dad left for work at 8 a.m. but I feel someone who is outside of this and who cares, needs to keep an eye out for him.

He's being tortured everytime he goes to "work".

It is now 8:30 a.m. and I went outside to write on the porch and someone is using military technology on me while I write. I started making this post and they reduced the level of what they were doing but they are still using military technology.

Someone has basically cranked up the military-FBI technology again.

They were doing this all night last night until I looked up the Special Agent in Charge for Portland, Oregon and then they quit. I looked up Gregory A. Fowler and youtubed him and the entire time, whoever was using technology, quit what they were doing.

Then I started looking up Laurie Laughlin with FBI in Seattle and they started it up again.

No comments: