Friday, October 28, 2011

Uncle Howard

I guess he's in the same condition--coma and on a ventilator and they say it's not his heart but lungs but when they took him in, it was his heart that was bothering him, not his lungs. And they said he had a heart attack.

Now they're saying it's just his lungs and that he's needed a new lung for a long time and they took him off of a VA waiting list for one, claiming oh, he wouldn't make it anyway. He'd been on the list for years. So now supposedly they say it's just his old lung problem but I think we know it's not just that.

I asked if they had done any MRIs or anything to see how things were inside because I thought maybe something was "seeping".

How do they even know if they haven't done any diagnostics to look?

Also, everyone says he's never opened his eyes or come out of the coma but yesterday I thought he opened his eyes up at least once, but I don't know what time or when...in the morning I think.

I had 2 bowls of soup this morning for breakfast. I made beet soup last night and danced the entire night on behalf of my Uncle and as "warfare" (song and dance I think are both powerful) and I ate the rest of the beet soup this morning and then had this Kirkland signature soup--tomato basil bisque, which sounded good. I put crushed red pepper flakes in it first and then added the soup and thought about the Kirkland military base in WA and Agent Orange. I wonder if someone gave my Uncle an extra dose of agent orange and thought it wouldn't matter. Then I tore off a side of my cuticle and it started to bleed and it's not clotting as fast as usual so it just keeps bleeding.

I guess maybe in my family we have a blood clotting problem of some kind.

I think my Uncle's problems are technology related, not natural. He was doing just fine and I know and we all know, what kinds of interesting military/mafia techniques can be used on others that affects their heart and other health.

Anyway, I have to go lie down again for a little bit.

Last someone was using the technology that causes muscles to twitch but they didn't use it until about 8 p.m. or so and then this morning I woke up with one eye totally droopy over the other one and with pain on that side of the head, which is not a normal side for me to have pain on. I went to the door to ask for Ibuprofen and my mom said come in and then I said, "I got 'poison oak' last night." She said what? and I said, "You know, how Dad got 'poison oak' over his one eye...I got it last night."

Funny though, I don't have a weird jagged scratch on the eyebone to match. And it wasn't that my eyelid was lower than the other one, it was literally drooping over my eye sort of, like my Dad's had.

Hate crime disguised as military and endorsed by the FBI.
***************
I tried to "see" something about my Uncle Howard briefly but will have to try tomorrow bc today my head hurts and I'm exhausted from yesterday, dancing for hours. My eye is better and I wasn't really focusing or praying that much but I was lying down for a nap and tried to get something and I don't feel like anything I got was valid.

I started from his neck and scanned down though I saw a spine and pelvic cavity first. I just saw an x-ray type view of spine and pelvic and wondered what that was about because supposedly it's all upstairs. And something about one arm. And saw maybe a broken arm or hurt arm from a fight or beating sometime in life. Then went to neck and scanned down and everything seemed weird from neck down. All this interference from the neck, like there were a lot of things going on but I couldn't see what, just all this interference, and then on one upper shoulder a shot wound. Upper chest or upper shoulder, and I've never heard of his having any military wounds but something like one mark from a bullet or bee bee? i don't know. Like a shot wound on one side. Then I saw someone trying to load a gun, a silver or metal one, trying to put in a cartridge and being afraid. Looking around and afraid.

(but all this not being good or valid and seeming clouded in the less than 5 minutes I scanned).

Then, heart and lung and chest cavity I couldn't really see. Just more messed up on one side than the other side. I think it was all my imagination but again, I didn't really try or pray too much, just for a minute. Then I thought maybe something like heart had a small boil on it or blister or burn or something somewhere but thought it must be my imagination bc that's what I saw on something else once.

Then I tried to look at both arms again, same time and couldn't see anything that time, and went down from upper chest to the stomach or pelvis and saw bars. It was like a bunch of thin iron bars across his mid-lower section. I am sure he doesn't have anything inside of him but I wondered what that was about. Like a grid of bars placed across his mid-lower region, horizontal bars. Then I went down and wondered about legs but didn't know but wondered about knees but saw nothing and then I remembered to go back to the head and scan and thought something about peripheral edema (swelling), (specifically, peripheral edema OF the BRAIN, not extremities) and then something about a very sharp jab like a poker to the middle of his brain, right in the center, about halfway down, a view from above, looking down on the head and centering a target that, if you are facing a man but above him and looking down over his head, it's the center of the head but down a little in the back, and centering a target that caused something to be an extremely sharp pain in the brain.

So then I was wondering what parts of the brain do what and which part controls breathing.

I just looked it up and the part which I saw was the parietal lobe and then below that is occipital lobe and underneath this is the cerebellum. If someone used a laser to target the parietal lobe and it was strong enough, it could potential go through the layers to the brainstem, create swelling, and induce a coma.

It's a straight and direct hit from the image I had from above.
http://www.waiting.com/brainanatomy.html

That's aside from using technology to first create heart pain. Doing this would affect breathing and induce coma almost immediately and cause someone to collapse on impact and then the perp could get away with blaming it on "heart attack" or "bad lungs".

Who might our killer be?

I would be checking for edema of the brain and brainstem. Stat.

Also, if someone is a habitual smoker and has been used to a heavy load of nicotine every single day of their life, I would be looking for some kind of nicotine patch or something to mimic some effects so it's not a withdrawal shock to the general system to be without.

I don't know if he still smokes, but just because someone is in a coma doesn't mean they are not going to react to even small adjustments to things their body is used to and it could put unnecessary stress on the body to figure out why the body's blood pressure is suddenly out of whack.

Also, I know someone was targeting him with technology because he was complaining about his heart, not being unable to breathe. And my family has been victimized by people using technology that causes problems in even healthy hearts.

He got to the hospital and someone took the opportunity there to knock him out.

I would check brainstem and brain edema.

I also have a feeling that one of his medications is preventing him from being able to come out of a coma. I think someone wants him to die.
*********************
I was just talking to my mother after I wrote this and we went on separate walks and then joined up--now it's 3:20 p.m., and she said someone told her (while she was walking) that my Uncle was on a medication that keeps him sedated.

So I just found out and I was right.

It was a nurse's husband who checked and that's what we were just told, and I had already published what I thought about his being given a medication that has him in a coma, before I found this out. I wrote it at about 3 p.m. or earlier and then I just found out later, and my mom didn't even know I had written this in my blog bc she was already on her walk and I don't have a phone here.

She was saying it means he's not in a true coma then, but since he's on a ventilator, they have him doped up on a medication that keeps him asleep.

However, I still think some of the other ideas I had might be true as well.

And I had thought he opened up his eyes at one point too, but what I was told is that if he can't respond they'll take him off the ventilator, which helps him breathe and he'll die.

And I think something was targeted on his brain that's affecting things.

***************************************************
Just a quick google search on edema, brainstem...
Did you mean: brain stem, swelling of peripheral nerves, breathing
Brain Tumor Symptoms
A swollen optic nerve (papilledema) is a clear sign of IICP. ... The brain stem
controls basic life functions including blood pressure, heart beat, and breathing. ...

www.abta.org/Tumor_&_Treatment_Info/Symptoms/13 - Cached - SimilarSurgical Disorders of the Peripheral Nerves - Google Books Result
Rolfe Birch - 2010 - 502 pages
She developed hypotension and was slow to breathe spontaneously. ... a lesion of
the cord and brain stem with palsies of right cranial nerves III, IV, V, ...
Magnetic resonance imaging 2 days after operation showed swelling of the right ...
books.google.com/books?isbn=1848821077Breathing and the Autonomic Nervous System - Science
You breathe in and out anywhere from 15 to 25 times per minute without ...
centers that control your rate of breathing are in the brainstem or medulla. ...
Oxygen: Specialized nerve cells within the aorta and carotid arteries called
peripheral ...

science.howstuffworks.com/environmental/life/human.../lung3.htm - Cached - SimilarSkull Base Tumors
May 12, 2011 ... The malignant peripheral nerve sheath tumor is infiltrating and highly .... man
presented with 1 month of decreased vision, left facial numbness, and swelling. ...
Clivus meningiomas arise anterior to the brainstem. .... Other manifestations may
include nasal obstruction, shortness of breath, and hoarseness. ...

emedicine.medscape.com/article/250237-overview - Cached - SimilarControl of Breathing
Physiological control systems involving the nervous system usually have three
components. ... The central controlling area for breathing, called the respiratory
centre, is in the lower part of the brain stem, in the ... (2) Peripheral
chemoreceptors. ...

www.nda.ox.ac.uk/wfsa/html/u02/u02_011.htm - Cached - SimilarWhat is a Brain Stem Stroke?
Sep 25, 2011 ... A brain stem stroke is a stroke originating in the brain stem. ... Functions like
breathing and heart rate may also be interrupted, and some ..... I can't drive or go
in a store where things are moving in my peripheral vision or I'll get sick. ... is in
nhdu critical. he has a bleed with drain attached, swelling and clots. ...

www.wisegeek.com/what-is-a-brain-stem-stroke.htm - Cached - SimilarMedulla oblongata - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The medulla oblongata is the lower half of the brainstem. ... and deals with
autonomic, involuntary functions, such as breathing, heart rate and blood
pressure. ...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medulla_oblongata - Cached - SimilarThe Precise Neurological Exam
Peripheral lesions are lesions of the cranial nerve nuclei, the cranial nerves or
the ... Central lesions are lesions in the brainstem (not involving a cranial nerve ...
of the nasal passages bilaterally by asking the patient to breath in through their
nose ..... Note swelling of the disc, hemorrhages, and exudates, with preservation
of ...

cloud.med.nyu.edu/modules/pub/neurosurgery/cranials.html - Cached - SimilarNeurological Medical Terms - Nervous System Diseases
Significant damage to the brain stem can lead to impairment of ... It can also have
profound effects on many other neurological functions, including normal
breathing. ... It is distinct from the peripheral nervous system which includes all
the ... swelling of the brain due to traumatic injury or infarction, and
hydrocephalus. ...

www.nervous-system-diseases.com/medical-terms.html - Cached - SimilarStupor and Coma: Merck Manual Home Edition
Chapters in Brain, Spinal Cord, and Nerve Disorders .... They can slow breathing
so much that the oxygen level in blood becomes low ... If coma results from acute,
severe liver failure, the brain swells because fluid accumulates in brain cells. .....
the brain stem but not the cerebrum, or by severe paralysis of peripheral nerves, ...
**************************************************************

Jealousy.

No comments: