Wednesday, September 7, 2011

My Son NOW

I need to see my son, in my sight, here and now. I do not believe anything Washington state tells me about his safety because they've lied and withheld evidence and obstructed justice on this entire case. I don't believe everything the federal people tell me either.

I know what has been done to me and my parents and I want to see my son. I want my son in MY guardianship where at least I am able to report to the UN if I need to, if something odd is going on. I should not even be having to make an inquiry to the UN. Everything should be handled by the U.S. and should have been corrected a long time ago. It's not a CPS case. It's a criminal case and it needs to be investigated.

I just filed a motion that clearly lists facts which, with my declaration, are sufficient grounds for an FBI inquiry (from a different region besides the NW) and investigation into crime and public corruption.

Someone should be able to see that, and of their own initiative, bring it to the attention of a group, and say, this is grounds for an investigation. It should be automatic.

It is not just about state withholding of evidence. I list so many forms of evidence that were withheld, that to any normal person, it would be clear the entire case is a sham, and that this was not an accidential oversight on their part. Not only that, it involves kidnapping a child in another country with NO cause and deliberate collusion to have me arrested on false charges.

It is not a civil case. It is grounds for an investigation into public corruption. A crime. It is a crime to offer bribes to citizens and try to push them out of town. It is a crime to collude with another country and set someone up for false arrest. It is a crime to kidnap a child from his mother without cause. It is a crime to hide all the evidence that proved the motive was MALICE.

I want to see my son, and I do NOT believe he is safe outside of my care. Even if I am in the U.S., he is better off with me, and the fact that I report if something is happening with technology or someone is trying to harass him, than with "the state" as his "guardian".

I want my son returned to me NOW. I am going to post the motion I made, along with my declaration, online again. It wasn't very good and it only lists 1/3 of the horrific crimes committed, but if this is not enough for an investigation, there is something severely wrong with this country.

And already, we know this! so FIX it.

No comments: